Paris, FR FR 0000Z Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Ian Holmes Photography

Beautiful romantic portraiture in the worlds capital of romance.

Follow Ian Holmes Photography on

6 Reviews for Ian Holmes Photography

Rochelle Sadeghi · Getting married on 10/19/2019

Incredible photographer, best experience!

Ian was very responsive, professional, and super friendly. Booking process was very easy and he walked us through some locations based on the time of day and season (our shoot was in the winter time, and we got the best light!). He made us feel comfortable and was great at maximizing our time together. His photos came out wonderful and we had such a great time going through the city with him. I highly recommend him for any couple! Thank you so much Ian for your hard work and creative eye. We truly appreciate you being part of our special Paris trip!

Sent on 01/12/2019

El · Married on 07/14/2018

Ian is an incredible wedding photographer. He fit into our day as though he were family, and took the most beautiful shots. You would be doing yourselves a disservice to not hire him for your wedding! His ability to find the most perfect locations and times for photos was unbelievable, and I was blown away by how easily he made us feel comfortable and relaxed in the moment (something that's hard to do with 2 camera-shy people!). A true professional, Ian blended into the background and stood out at the moments that mattered. So many people came up to us afterwards and remarked at how good he was - in fact my husband and I spent a good part of the day saying "he's so great" to one another! THANK YOU Ian for capturing our day. We couldn't have asked for a better experience with a photographer.

Sent on 07/25/2018

Esther · Married on 04/08/2017

After recently becoming engaged, I began looking into taking engagement photos on an upcoming trip to Paris. I was referred to Ian and I am so glad I was! He was very pleasant, punctual and took amazing photos!! Definitely the best decision! He was great and so easy to work with!! If you are at all considering getting photos taken I highly encourage you go ahead and do it! A great way to remember a trip!

Sent on 06/19/2017