6428 W Gunnison St, Harwood Heights, IL 60706 Map · Phone number

About I DO Photo & Video

Our video services for I DO Photo & Video is now know as Corfias Films. Please visit our new site, www.corfias-films.com for affordable rate, great quality, and personal services.

Follow I DO Photo & Video on

1355459525995IMG2036
img699
d
img710
10jp
I DO Photo & Video
Vasiliki & George walking out of the church as guests throw rice at them after the wedding ceremony
dai 2
beautiful wedding decoration at Chateau Ritz
beautiful wedding decoration at Chateau Ritz
Candid moment of Vasiliki & George as they cut their first slide of cake together
cindy
Wedding rings
Wedding rings
Chateau Ritz wedding reception
Chateau Ritz wedding reception
1355459525995IMG2036

3 Reviews for I DO Photo & Video

I can't say enough how pleased I am with I Do. I decided at the last minute I wanted a videographer and I am so happy I got one! George was very helpful and responded quickly to all my requests. He and his wife shot my wedding and they were both great. They went out of their way to make sure everything went smoothly. The quality of the video is amazing and I will definitely recommend this service to everyone I know.

Sent on 07/23/2013

Annabelle · Married on 09/02/2012

I did a lot of research on wedding services and was so glad to find I Do Photo & Video. Best value for the price!!! Affordable, professional, and the video is amazing. I selected for cinematic package and I love each moment of our video - creative, meaningful.

George was especially catering to our needs. We can't ask for more. Thank you, I Do team

Sent on 05/14/2013

Cathy · Married on 05/25/2013

They were very helpful from the time I made contact. George answered all emails and calls promptly and guided me through the process. 2 videographers were there to capture different angles and all the important moments. I felt we got a great value for the price. Definitely will recommend to others.

Sent on 05/28/2013

I DO Photo & Video FAQ

• What videography services do you offer? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, DVD