I Do Booths

Cincinnati, OH View map

Don't tell us you were thinking of booking a traditional booth!

I Do Booths, is a modern event photo booth perfect for weddings, Bar (Bat) Mitzvahs, corporate events, or any occasion you can think of!

Why Us?

I Do Booths was created by a professional wedding photographer, Jose Mesa, who worked early on in his career with high end fashion and now wedding photography. He took the photo studio idea portable, to create a unique photo booth experience, that makes the traditional photo booth look like 8 track cassettes (they can be cool for some). Initially he incorported the portable studio for weddings, then quickly realizing that any event could have great pictures, he created I Do Booths.

The I Do Booths Photo Booth not only can hold an enormous amount of guests per photo, you are actually being photographed by a photographer with professional grade equipment. Yep, I Do Booths has better equipment, better trained individuals, and a much better photo booth. I Do Booths, check us out!