I Do Weddings & Events

Garrison, ND View map Visit website

I Do Weddings & Events is a full-service wedding decor company operating out of Garrison, North Dakota. This family-owned and operated business specializes in making celebrations look truly unforgettable and offer an exquisite range of backdrops, centerpieces, drapery, and more. With backgrounds in skills such as flower design, balloon art, and more, their team is ready to bring every one-of-a-kind wedding vision to life.

I Do Weddings & Events is available for celebrations throughout Garrison, Bismarck, Minot, and Dickinson. Their team of decorators treat every wedding as a blank canvas and will customize their services to fit your unique desires and carefully-planned budget. They know that your day is a once-in-a-lifetime event and want your decor to be a reflection of your distinct personality as a couple. Every package includes full delivery, setup, and tear-down so that you can enjoy your celebration to the absolute fullest. Their decoration options include:

• Backdrops
  • Church Decor
  • Custom Designs
  • Ceiling Decor
  • Woman-owned

What lighting services do you provide?

Chandeliers
String
Uplighting

What decor services do you provide?

Clean Up
Drapery
Event Design
Floral Design
Setup

What decor items are available?

Backdrops

Message vendor

• Amanda
    Amanda Married on 09/10/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Lynell took so much stress away from me on my wedding day! I happened to stumble upon her page and absolutely fell in love with her work. She was so easy to work with, dedicated, kept me updated, and she even met up with me during a terrible snow storm! She did a beautiful job at my wedding and the twinkle light backdrop was number one on my list of must haves, and I have to say she exceeded my expectations. I would HIGHLY recommend using "I Do"...Balloons, Weddings, and Events for your event. Simply amazing all around.
    Deb Married on 05/21/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    This wedding decorator is the top of the line! She and her crew take a personal interest and make sure all is right for your special day. The flower person did an outstanding job and has very unique talents. I would definitely recommend this company and their talents to anyone. What a joy to work with. WE brought in some of our own decor and they took they took it and ran with it. that is where true creativity lies. Wonderful job, Lynell, and company. you are top notch!
  • User3001503 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Amazing service! Very elegant and made my night look gorgeous!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

I Do Weddings & Events 1
Discount

We offer $500.00 off any of our reception packages for weddings held between January and April each year.

157 3rd Street SE Garrison, ND, 58540
701-509-4263
Location of (I Do Weddings & Events)

Other vendors in Fargo for your wedding