Roswell, GA 30076 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Hydraulic Graphix

Hydraulic Graphix is a graphic design company based in the Atlanta, Georgia surrounding area. All business is done via email so I can design for anyone, anywhere! Hydraulic Graphix specializes in custom invitations for weddings, parties, showers and other events. Prices for pre-made invitation designs include changing the text, colors and a print ready file for you to print at home, at a local print shop or online vendor. Reasonable prices are available for small artwork changes on pre-made designs as well. Use any pre-made design for any event. Change the text and colors however you like without any additional fees!

Don't see anything to match your unique wedding theme? Contact Hydraulic Graphix to help you with your design for your wedding invitation! I love to get custom design orders. The outcome of creating custom artwork is extremely rewarding and will make your wedding stand out for sure!

Hydraulic Graphix offers wedding logos, save the dates, invitations, reception cards, wedding cross word puzzles, madlib cards, postcards, thank you cards, announcements, programs, seating charts, table numbers, oversized wedding programs, bachelorette party invitations, bridal shower invitations and any other items you would need for your upcoming wedding event!

Whether using one of my pre-made designs or ordering something completely unique, I enjoy every second that I spend on each project and most importantly, I receive the most satisfaction by making my clients happy.

Sincerely,

star wars
atlanta skyline save the date
oversized wedding program
Hydraulic Graphix
vinyl record save the date
fall wedding program
Hydraulic Graphix
las vegas wedding invitation ticket
rock wedding invitation set
train ticket wedding invitation
table names music festival
Hydraulic Graphix
red carpet hollywood save the date
table names rock wedding
Hydraulic Graphix
same sex marriage love wins save the date
wedding crossword puzzle
vintage hollywood invitation
seating chart
Hydraulic Graphix
halloween wedding save the date
ouija board wedding
halloween masquerade wedding
Hydraulic Graphix
hot air balloon wedding invitation
Hydraulic Graphix
luggage tag save the date
bridal shower winery invitation
aquarium wedding invitation
beach bachelorette party pinup
bridal tea invitation
circus wedding invitation
circus wedding ticket
Hydraulic Graphix
fall wedding save the date
ship save the date
atlanta skyline save the date
oversized wedding program

16 Reviews for Hydraulic Graphix

Carolyn · Married on 10/21/2018

They did a super cute Star Wars movie ticket themed invitation for our Vegas micro-wedding. Great designs, quick turnaround, and all the support needed to take their digital file to Catprint for printing. We are going a different route stylistically with invitation suites for this year's reception (on our anniversary), but I recommend her designs readily for others looking for wedding and other event invites that are out of the ordinary. Hope to work with them again!

Sent on 08/19/2018

Katie · event on: 10/05/2013

Absolutely amazing! I love, love, loved working with Christi! She is so professional, kind, and easy to work with. Her services are reasonably priced, and her work is beautiful. I cannot say enough good things!

Sent on 09/08/2013

Elysia · Married on 10/25/2014

I couldn't be happier with the invitations that Hydraulic and Christi provided to us. Beyond the custom design and 1 week turnaround I am thrilled. They match our colors perfectly and it was all done through email.

Sent on 07/30/2014

Award

Hydraulic Graphix Pricing

Hydraulic Graphix Price Rates

Hydraulic Graphix FAQ

• What services do you provide? Design

• Beautiful You by Nancy
    Beautiful You by Nancy Wedding Hair & Makeup

Christi at Hydraulic Graphix is an amazing graphic designer! I've had her design my logo, banners, business cards and comp cards...and I've LOVED THEM ALL!! She's quick, very responsive and gives you great options to arrive at the perfect design. I've referred her to friends in the past and I'd do it again at any time!

• Kari Roberts | Makeup Artist
    Kari Roberts | Makeup Artist Wedding Hair & Makeup

Christi is so great to work with. She came highly recommended from a fellow artist, and I have to say she had big shoes to fill. I can be very indecisive and she was able to be patient with me and guide me until I got EXACTLY what I wanted. She is very accessible, we communicated via email and she is very prompt with responses. She also was able to give me my logo in various formats without fuss or increase of fees. She is a joy to work with and I can't wait to work with her again in the future!

• Roswell, 30076 See on map