10613 NW 17th St, Yukon, OK 73099 Map · Phone number

About Huntington Photography

Hi, my name is John. Thank you for visiting my site and for your interest in Huntington Photography. I hope you are enjoying what you see. Here is a little bit about myself.

I am a celebrating my 13th year as a professional photographer. My dad gave me my first camera when I was in the 4th grade and from then on I haven’t looked back. I love what I do. I have a fun, simple, and clean approach to photography.

I approach each couple as if their day is unlike any other. Because it truly is unlike anyone else's. My goal is to capture the traditional style you expect and the modern approach you love.

I have a wife and two wonderful daughters who mean the world to me. I love a good black cup of coffee, Red Sox baseball, Chiefs football, and Thunder Basketball. I am a bit of a nerd who loves numbers, quotes, and a great story. Most importantly, I love photography.

Follow Huntington Photography on

ww2015avatar
jh21593
ww2015avatar

3 Reviews for Huntington Photography

Penny · Married on 03/17/2016

John made me feel very comfortable. We explained that we did not want to spend an hour after the ceremony for photos. John had everything lined up as to poses he needed us in. He was very fun to be around which helped me have a great relaxed and not posed smile on my face.

Sent on 04/24/2016

Ashley · Married on 10/04/2015

John was absolutely amazing! My guests and the venue thought he was a family friend because of how friendly and personable he was. He listened to our ideas and even tried new things that we had thought of. He was great with directing everyone for pictures. He knows how to make everyone laugh so you don't have any weird fake smiles and he was great with our son who is 2. Thank you John for making our day that much more special!

Sent on 10/07/2015

Huntington Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Ashley! It was an honor to capture your special day.

Rachel · Married on 11/01/2014

We are so blessed to have BEAUTIFUL wedding pictures, that we will treasure the rest of our lives. John was so easy to work with, constantly making us laugh! We really loved our wedding day, it was perfect! Because of Huntington Photography, we will always be able to remember "our day". Thank you for everything!!

Sent on 02/03/2016

Huntington Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Negatives
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,250.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress

• 10613 NW 17th St Yukon, 73099 See on map