Huntington Photography

Yukon, OK View map
$2,250 Most Popular Price

$2,250 Most Popular Price

Hi, my name is John. Thank you for visiting my site and for your interest in Huntington Photography. I hope you are enjoying what you see. Here is a little bit about myself.

I am a celebrating my 13th year as a professional photographer. My dad gave me my first camera when I was in the 4th grade and from then on I haven’t looked back. I love what I do. I have a fun, simple, and clean approach to photography.

I approach each couple as if their day is unlike any other. Because it truly is unlike anyone else's. My goal is to capture the traditional style you expect and the modern approach you love.

I have a wife and two wonderful daughters who mean the world to me. I love a good black cup of coffee, Red Sox baseball, Chiefs football, and Thunder Basketball. I am a bit of a nerd who loves numbers, quotes, and a great story. Most importantly, I love photography.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,500.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Negatives

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2250

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Flush Mount
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date
    Penny Married on 03/17/2016
    John made me feel very comfortable. We explained that we did not want to spend an hour after the ceremony for photos. John had everything lined up as to poses he needed us in. He was very fun to be around which helped me have a great relaxed and not posed smile on my face.
    Ashley Married on 10/04/2015
    John was absolutely amazing! My guests and the venue thought he was a family friend because of how friendly and personable he was. He listened to our ideas and even tried new things that we had thought of. He was great with directing everyone for pictures. He knows how to make everyone laugh so you don't have any weird fake smiles and he was great with our son who is 2. Thank you John for making our day that much more special!

Huntington Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Ashley! It was an honor to capture your special day.
    Rachel Married on 11/01/2014
    We are so blessed to have BEAUTIFUL wedding pictures, that we will treasure the rest of our lives. John was so easy to work with, constantly making us laugh! We really loved our wedding day, it was perfect! Because of Huntington Photography, we will always be able to remember "our day". Thank you for everything!!

10613 NW 17th St Yukon, 73099
Location of (Huntington Photography)

Huntington Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Huntington Photography include in the starting price?

Huntington Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Negatives

What photography services does Huntington Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Huntington Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints

What photography styles does Huntington Photography offer?

Huntington Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Huntington Photography offer?

Huntington Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress

What photography materials does Huntington Photography offer for wedding events?

Huntington Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Huntington Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Huntington Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Oklahoma City for your wedding