Orlando, FL 32817 Map Phone number Visit website
  • Deals 2
  • Meet the Team

About Hundreds of Moments

Photographing Couples who are Crazy in Love!

We hope you love our work as much as we love doing it! Hundreds of Moments is really a close group of women, Betsy, Bri, Christy, Lauren, Lindsey & Patty! Our merry band of six is tied together by an obsessive love of photography, the fun of working in teams of 2, and an addiction to happy days and beautiful things. Seriously, who doesn't love LOVE? And to leave a wedding with a camera full of happy image treasures is THE MOST addictive feeling in the world!

"Professional & Incredibly Creative! They made us feel comfortable & I truly believe caught us in our most natural state. I left our wedding feeling beautiful & confident because of their excitement & positive feedback!" - Sophia & Brandon

You & your wedding day matters to us more than words can say!

We won't just capture your wedding day from the side lines; we will be an active part of it.We will laugh with you and cry with you. We will high-five and give hugs.To get the perfect shot, you might see us laying on the ground or standing on chairs, and we will look like a fool doing it.There are no boundaries on where our passion for photography will take us on your wedding day.And everything we do is for you.

One love story, one day, hundreds of moments...

Hundreds of Moments LLC provides meaningful wedding photography by our group of all-female, professional photographers. We go above and beyond to capture the once in a lifetime memories that are created with your loved ones. As full-time photographers with combined experience over 30 years, we are passionate about everything we do. Our photographic style is soft, romantic, modern, chic and elegant combined with an artistic and photojournalistic flair.

We are a small, privately owned and insured business, and we offer personal service to all of our brides and grooms. You will talk with us & your photographers from the time you first contact us all the way through to your wedding day. We are excited to photograph your wedding!

Our two-photographer packages start around $2,300, and we offer custom tailored coverage for every wedding.

All of our packages include:

- Engagement session

- Gallery Reveal Appointment

- $300 Wall Art or Album Credit

- Unlimited Images* (900-1,200 delivered on average)

- Every Image Professionally Processed

- Web Gallery w/sharing option for Family & Friends delivered in 4 weeks (View Sample Web Gallery)

- USB of high resolution un-watermarked digital photos

• Woman-owned
westlightfarm hundredsofmoments201011 129 3001 51 190311 160985284671132

49 Reviews for Hundreds of Moments

• Claudia

Claudia C. 路 Married on 06/13/2020

Beautiful vivid romantic photos.

My husband and I are so happy that we decided to hold our wedding at West Light Farm. The venue was absolutely wonderful but when we got the link to view our photos we were absolutely convinced that our cruise wedding which had been cancelled due to COVID-19 could not have been as special. Lauren our photographer was amazing. She captured every detail of our special day from me (the bride) getting ready, the small details (decorations, cake, dress), the ceremony, the reception and portraits of us and our guest. Lauren and Betsy took over 500 beautiful photos. Everytime I see them (which is almost daily 馃槏) I get to relive our special day because the emotions are vividly captured in every photo. Thank you- West light Farm and Hundreds of Moments Wedding Photographers for making our dream wedding a reality. Mr. And Mrs. Lopez

Sent on 07/10/2020
  • Jensen

Jensen M. 路 Married on 02/04/2020

Breathtaking Photos!

Photos are so important to remember every detail of a moment you want to last forever. I am so glad that Hundreds of Moments was able to capture not only my engagement photos but my wedding day as well. Betsy and Bri were so easy to work with and paid attention to every detail and pose to make sure our pictures were perfect. The photos of my wedding are so vivid and romantic. They truly captured our personalities! I am beyond thrilled with Hundreds of Moments and can鈥檛 wait to use them again in the future.

Sent on 02/12/2020

Hundreds of Moments's reply:

We had such a wonderful time with you, Jensen! And you seriously had the most perfect weather & OH MY GOSH, the sun! Congratulations! We wish you all the best!

Hundreds of Moments FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2000
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2500
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Custom Graphics
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Proofs
    Save the Date

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Hundreds of Moments 1
    $300 Wall Art Credit

Currently offering a $300 wall art or album credit with every booking.

• Hundreds of Moments 2
    10% off a Wedding Album

10% off a Wedding Album

Team of Hundreds of Moments

Betsy

Betsy

Co-Owner & Photographer

Creating simply beautiful and creative images drives me. It鈥檚 the only thing I鈥檝e ever pursued, graduating with a Bachelor鈥檚 in Photography from UCF then immediately diving into the working world as a full-time freelance photographer in 2005. Born and raised in Vero Beach as a 9th generation Floridian. (Yes, we came over on one of the first boats!) I am a genetically influenced overachiever and business owner; it runs in my family, and I love it! Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper, being outside on a cool day and nut-free chocolate are the simple things bring me excitement. Bucket list includes an extended trip to Iceland in the summer. Favorite weekends include camping in the woods with my amazingly talented hubby (who is also a photographer!) and our son.

Bri

Bri

Photographer

Stories are what drive me. I am constantly out to tell a story: my story, their story, your story. Early in my college career I went from an environmental engineering major to a photography major, (big jump!) and I don't regret it for a second. Photography and I just click (pun intended) because I have a huge range of passions that can now be embraced through photography. Stated oh so perfectly by Bill Nye, "Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't." My passions stem from a desire to constantly learn new things: I'm always reading something. Nonfiction is my favorite, but if it's fiction it has to be The Lord of the Rings or Harry Potter! I love being outdoors and observing; animals and the environment are very important to me. I've lived in Florida all my life, but love to travel near and far. I visit my Canadian family at least once a year. No, we don't speak French, but I'm learning it for fun, so that's exciting! And it's true-Canadians love their hockey, so if I'm not out photographing I'm probably watching the game. Go Leafs go!

Christy

Christy

Photographer & Artwork Consultant

I search for the simple joys in everyday moments. I am a chaser of dreams and beautiful light. As a natural people person, I love meeting someone new with every photo session and wedding. Though I was not born with a camera in my hands, I fell in love with capturing moments early. Bachelor's Degree in Photography from The Art Institute. Pittsburgh native who moved to Florida for warm weather and sunshine with no plans to leave. Soft spot for shelter dogs (including my own mutt), wife to a WWE NXT Athletic Trainer, and loving mom of two. Favorite weddings things include, capturing the little details and seeing the love between the couples. I can hardly help from tearing up every time!

View team

• Orlando, FL, 32817 See on map
    Location of (Hundreds of Moments)

Hundreds of Moments frequently asked questions

What photography services does Hundreds of Moments include in the starting price?

Hundreds of Moments includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Prints

What photography services does Hundreds of Moments include in their most popular wedding package?

Hundreds of Moments includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Prints

What photography styles does Hundreds of Moments offer?

Hundreds of Moments offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Hundreds of Moments offer?

Hundreds of Moments offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • Custom Graphics
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Hundreds of Moments offer for wedding events?

Hundreds of Moments offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Hundreds of Moments and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Hundreds of Moments is recommended by 78% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.9 in quality of service, 4.9 in average response time, 4.9 in flexibility, 4.9 in professionalism and 4.9 in value.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Hundreds of Moments offer?

Hundreds of Moments currently offers 1 gift promotion and 1 discount promotion for wedding services.