355 Santana Row, San Jose, CA 95128 Map · Phone number

Wedding decoration
Wedding decoration
ae03c7b0d95f311c 1522660514 a5350d26b6aef7d3 1522660513 0fda6b0a518d202b 152266

6 Reviews for Hotel Valencia

We had a small wedding here at Hotel Valencia, and Debra (our coordinator) was great. I had to plan the wedding from NYC, so most of the communication was over email, and I have to say Debra made it all very easy. Everything was set up the way I wanted and the day went by smoothly. The service was great, and the rooms exceptional. I would definitely recommend the hotel for wedding and reception.

Sent on 09/15/2014

Alicia · Married on 07/26/2012

I just wanted to send Debra the event manager and Eddie the head of event catering a very heartfelt thank you for all of your hard work over this past year. My wedding reception was absolutely incredible-above and beyond what I imagined it would be. All of my guests kept telling me how professionl and wonderful the event was-they said they always had food coming to them and never waited long to get drinks at all. I seriously couldn't have asked for a better night! You were are so professional, considerate of our needs and wants, organized, and very knowledable about how to run a smooth event for such a large number of people. I will highly recommend events at the hotel to anyone interested in hosting one. Thank you so much for everything you did for us, we truly appreciate it!

Sent on 09/04/2012

Natalie · Married on 03/10/2012

We chose Hotel Valencia for our ceremony and reception because of the modern romantic feel of the space. After a rocky start due to a sudden change in personnel, Jasmin Hernandez really stepped up and went out of her way to make this the most amazing night of our lives. The new manager, Randy, was also very attentive to detail and made sure everything went seemlessly. The food was fantastic and the wait staff were top notch. To make sure our reception was flawless, the hotel even brought in additional managers the night of our event to make sure every detail was attended to with perfection. Jasmin and Randy's guidance and professionalism made this the best night of our lives! Thank you again for all your hard work!

Sent on 04/05/2012

Hotel Valencia FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 2,480.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 2,084.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, Clean Up, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Cake Cutting, Server(s), Wedding Cake
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 25.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Champagne Toast, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 180
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 70
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 2
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Hotel
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Cake, Lighting / Sound
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Stations
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Valet

• amazáe|events
    amazáe|events Wedding Planners

Hotel V is a great location for a social event or wedding. The have a lot of versatility between the V-bar, the outside area, Cielo overlooking Santana room, the ballroom and more. The staff are awesome to work with as well.

• 355 Santana Row San Jose, 95128 See on map