Johnson City, Johnson City, TN 37601 Map · Phone number
· Visit website
  • Pricing

About Hope's Perspective Photography

I'm Hope! I'm a full time wedding and portrait photographer located in Johnson City, TN. I'm married to the sweetest man I've ever known. My son is my entire world. And our sweet rescue dog is the perfect addition to our little family!

My passion lies in photographing young love, raving wedding receptions, sweet families in fields of grain, and romantic summer sunsets. I'm a Missouri born native and definitely proud of it. Growing up in a small town was good for my soul and I adore all of the close friends + family I have because of it. I’m new to the Tennessee area and have fallen head over heels with the mountains already! My husband and I would by lying if we said we don’t think we could see ourselves ending up here forever. ;)

I've been full time in my business for 6 years now. It feels like that time has flown on by. I truly don't feel like I've worked a day in my life because of how much I enjoy this career. What a beautiful industry to be apart of, capturing life's most delicate memories and sharing them with the ones they mean the most to. I'm thankful for how many people believe in + trust me with their photographs - it sincerely means the world to me. I don't take this job responsibility lightly and I'm forever grateful for each day I get to wake up and do it all over again. <3

If you think we’re a good match, I’d sincerely love to chat with you. I’m always up for coffee, a phone call, or even text if you prefer it! Can’t wait to meet you, friend!

Follow Hope's Perspective Photography on

Hope's Perspective Photography 4
Hope's Perspective Photography 5

Jordan Hendricks · Married on 07/14/2019

Engagements and Wedding

I can’t say enough good things about our experience working with Hope! From our engagement session all the way to the wedding day everything was more than perfect! She also pretty much doubles as your day of coordinator making sure everyone and everything is on schedule, she even provided us with a day of event schedule which was so helpful in planning! Also have to mention she did all of it while pregnant!!!!!! And still did so awesome! Hope is amazing to work with and has such an eye for capturing those perfect moments on your day and giving you hundreds and hundreds of photos to look back on. There wasn’t a moment she didn’t capture and I would recommend her 100000 times over! You won’t find anything out there like Hope’s style and her pictures are just beautiful. 🤩

Sent on 11/05/2019
  • Melody

Melody Javier · Married on 06/28/2019

Best experience ever!

Hope is truly incredible! From start to finish, she made our engagement photos and wedding photos stress free! Our engagement photos were so fun as she has such a gift in knowing what poses look good and such an eye for photography! She spent so long with us (which we loved) going to multiple locations to capture our vision and represent us as a couple. The months leading up to the wedding Hope was so easy to work with. She responds super fast to texts/calls. She also becomes a friend throughout the whole process. She encouraged me when wedding planning was stressful, and made the photography component one of the least stressful parts! I am very picky on photos and wanted the best of the best, and that is what she is! She is also SUPER FAST at getting photos back to her clients. We received our whole wedding gallery (over 1,000 photos) within less than a week and a half after our wedding. And the way she edits photos is STUNNING! She truly is so gifted as a photographer. I would recommend Hope to anyone and everyone!

Hope's Perspective Photography 7
    Sent on 11/05/2019

Hope's Perspective Photography Pricing

Hope's Perspective Photography Price Rates

Hope's Perspective Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3500.00
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums