PO Box 27190, Panama City, FL 32408 Map · Phone number

1349914565925HCG6606Editresized
HCG2395resized

38 Reviews for Holly Gardner Photography

Courtney · Married on 11/18/2017

She is absolutely amazing! She made our day so special and took the perfect pictures! When you're the bride you just want everything to go well and you get so overwhelmed, but Holly takes care of it for you! Our pictures were amazing!!

Sent on 03/29/2017

Holly was amazing to work with and I feel so lucky to have had her capture our wedding day!! She was always a pleasure to talk too, very professional, and answered all of my questions! Our photos have turned out beautiful, better then I ever imagined! Her work is perfect, and you know she has a true passion for what she does! Holly, and her assistant Emily captured so many important moments, that you never would think about! If I had to do everything over again, I wouldn't want anything different! She is worth every penny and I look forward to having her capture our family as we grow! Thank you, Holly!!

Sent on 12/21/2015

Heather · Married on 07/18/2015

When searching for a wedding day photographer, my husband and I were searching for someone who we could put our trust in, 100%, to capture the one day that we will forever hold in our hearts. I am so incredibly happy that we chose Holly Gardner to take on this monumental task that she makes look so easy. She is an absolutely amazing photographer who truly has a passion for what she does and it shines through her work in every picture she takes. Holly was so very friendly, accommodating, and engaging throughout the entire day - going above and beyond. She, as well as her wonderful assistant, Crystal, captured incredible creative photos that we will cherish for a lifetime. We highly recommend Holly Gardner Photography!

Sent on 08/19/2015

Holly Gardner Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints

• PO Box 27190 Panama City, 32408 See on map