Blacksburg, VA 24060 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11

About Holly Cromer, Photographer

I am a wedding photographer located in Blacksburg, Virginia and serving the New River Valley (also available for travel).

Follow Holly Cromer, Photographer on

1 User photo

Holly Cromer, Photographer 1

Emily Armentrout · Married on 09/22/2018

Holly is amazing!!

We LOVED working with Holly!! She was super easy to get along with, and we felt like she was a natural part of our day...it wouldn’t have felt right to have anyone else taking our pictures! She met us MONTHS ahead of time at a coffee shop in another town, which was totally out of her way and she didn’t have to do it, but it made us sure we were picking the right lady! Her pictures are beautiful, and we just can’t quit looking at them 😊 we will definitely be using Holly any time we need more pictures, and would even catch up over coffee when we’re in town, because we really felt like we became friends! If you are searching for a photographer for any event, quit looking - this is your girl!!!!

Sent on 11/11/2018

Ne'Lea · Married on 09/23/2017

I first found out about Holly when she did the photography for my best friend's wedding a few years ago and she did amazingly. When I was planning my wedding, I knew I had to have her photograph my big day.  She was great then; she's incredible now. You know how you take a bunch of pictures only to get a handful that you like? Not the case with Holly. I'll probably have to take out a small loan to print all the pictures I love because I love every single one of them. She makes everyone look and feel their best. If I could wallpaper my house with these pictures, I would.  She's also super cool to have at your wedding. She doesn't freak out when you go full bridezilla or when your bridesmaid almost kills you all en route to the wedding. She's fun, she's sweet, and she's creative. I cannot say enough good things about her. I just know that if you don't choose her for your wedding, you're wrong.

Sent on 10/17/2017
    Holly Cromer, Photographer 2

Mariëtte · Married on 07/01/2017

Holly was absolutely wonderful to work with! She was our wedding photographer for a July wedding. I was first drawn to her photography style because they looked so natural -- they looked like photos of real people and real events and she seemed to be able to capture short special moments. I was looking for someone who would not try and turn my wedding photos into an avant garde art project (I do not have a problem with such things in general, but that is not what I want for my wedding photos), but would record our wedding and leave us with photos that we can enjoy for the rest of our lives. She also specializes in outdoor photography, and we got married in a garden, so it was a perfect fit!

In addition to this, Holly was very quick to respond, very flexible (she was willing to work with us to compose a wedding package that suits us best), professional, and knowledgeable. She was not at all demanding, and did not insist on stupid poses that looks silly and makes everyone look uncomfortable. She was just a pleasure to work with, and a pleasure to have at my wedding. Our wedding photos turned out absolutely fabulous and she also got all of them ready within a week so that I was able to show my wedding photos to the rest of my family in South Africa who could not make it to the actual wedding (we just went to visit them as part of our honey moon). Overall, I would definitely recommend her! My husband and I are extremely pleased with our lovely photos.

Sent on 07/26/2017

Holly Cromer, Photographer FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter

• Mountain Lake Lodge
    Mountain Lake Lodge Hotel Weddings

WE LOVE HOLLY!! What an amazing photographer and an even more amazing person! Her work is beautiful and always surprises us no matter how many times she's been here previously - she always does something different and the clients love her! -Lyndsi Hale, Director of Catering

• Rev. Kanta Bosniak
    Rev. Kanta Bosniak Wedding Officiants

Holly is an absolute delight to work with. She has an artist's eye, she takes fabulous pictures, and she's a lovely, upbeat person. She has great range and does a great job with all types of weddings from the formal and elegant to the ones that are more on the boho side. So, if you're looking for beautiful, you can count on her, regardless of whether your kind of beautiful is regal or quirky (or both). Highly recommend.

• Willow Pond Bakery
    Willow Pond Bakery Wedding Cakes

I met Holly at a bridal show. She has a wonderful fun and sweet personality and her work is amazing! Definitely would recommend!

• Blacksburg, 24060 See on map