Hodges Farm

1 User photo

• Emma
    Emma Married on 08/01/2021

Perfect Wedding!

Hodges farm was the best choice we could have made for our wedding. Tiffany is so helpful and truly cares about her brides. She was so accommodating and made sure everything was beautiful! I would recommend Hodges Farm to anyone. The ceremony, bridesmaid/groomsmen suites, kitchen, reception area and every detail were clean, beautifully decorated, and perfect for the occasion. We had the absolute best experience and the most fun.
  • Jami
    Jami Married on 10/17/2020

Amazing venue!

Beautiful venue and a wonderful owner that made our special day run smooth.
  • OldSchoolKindaLove
    Kirsten Married on 09/29/2018

Hodges Farms LLC Review

I would say services provided were average for the most part.

It was hard to communicate with the venue owners,as they preferred to talk to my fiance instead of me. I would send a text and they would respond to my fiance in regard to my question(s). I was told the central air and heating would be done in the reception area before my wedding, but wasn't informed until the Monday before my wedding it wasn't complete, because I called to make sure the venue was ready.
    My family and friends had to clean the kitchen area, including the refrigerator, prior to being able to prepare anything for my wedding. However, the venue owner stressed we would have to clean up from my wedding before a certain time on Sunday due to her having a photo shoot booked the day after my wedding. Also, during clean up we discovered the dishwasher was full of dishes from the previous wedding. Making clean-up a harder task, than it should have been.

I did like the flexibility to decorate how I wanted to without restrictions or extra hidden fees. The other plus was being able to cater the wedding ourselves. This venue is very DIY friendly.

80 S Sauty Road Guntersville, 35976
Location of (Hodges Farm)

Other vendors in Birmingham for your wedding

Wedding Venues