Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About HL Photography

Capturing exquisite pictures that tell your story.

My name is Heather Lynthlin, I am owner & operator of Heather Lynthlin Photography. I am a photographer by passion, and I really can’t imagine doing anything else in this life that I would be more passionate about. I get to meet new people almost everyday, photograph and capture the beauty in all of these wonderful people and places and it is what drives me to keep learning and practicing the art! My goal is to enhance the beauty of the world through photography. I am a photographer who specializes in the portraits of couples, families and children of all ages. My passion is not just photography, it is capturing those moments that you remember vividly or those you may have missed. Photography tells the story of who we are, what we celebrate and how we view life. Allow HL Photography to show you how beautiful life is by capturing exquisite pictures that tell your story.

My personal mission is to trust my intuition and inner guidance which will provide meaning, purpose and direction in my life. In turn, this will bestow me with the wisdom and courage needed to stand in my truth and become the leader I was meant to be. I want to be known by my clients as a fair, honest, responsible and hardworking individual. I want to ensure I respect anyone who ever I work for and to earn his or her respect in return. I believe that every action I take and every thought I have is directed by a sense of values and integrity that no one but God can question. I hope to live a life without regrets. To fulfill this personal mission statement, I will focus on the journey and the process in which I do each individual thing. I will stay focused on my goals and my dreams. I will be humble, considerate, honest, and most importantly wise. In everything that I do, I shall give my interest, my enthusiasm, my devotion, my love, and most of all, myself.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Knoxville

Follow HL Photography on

9 Reviews for HL Photography

Heather was so amazing to work with. She made me feel comfortable for my engagement pictures, boudoir pictures, and my wedding pictures . She is very professional and her pictures truly capture the moment. She is responsive and always willing to please her clients in any way possible. Her prices are unbeatable. I could not be more pleased with all my pictures. She is recommended on all levels and I look forward to using Heather again in th future.

Profile Picture Cara, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Heather was a wonderful addition to our wedding. She was laid back and easy to work with, all while staying professional. She shot our engagement photos, fall family photos, and our wedding. She even went as far as helping us with a little bit of the planning and scheduling to fit in all the photos we wanted. We made our invitations from specific photos she created of our engagement session. I plan to schedule many, many more sessions with HL Photography. I will be gifting sessions to friends and family members so that they can enjoy top quality professional photography.

Profile Picture Krissy, 12/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations, Photography

Heather has done the photography for my son, and now my daughters wedding. She is very sweet professional, and affordable. She not only does the pictures, she offers help, in any way she can, to make it a special day. Would highly recommend for any type of photography needs.

Profile Picture Shelia, 3/21/15, 2 Reviews

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

220x220 sq 1517027659561 capturemomentsmarketingboar

2018 Savannah, GA Weddings

$500.00 Value | Promo Code: hlsavannah18
All Savannah, GA Weddings for 2018 will be a flat rate of $450.00. It will include up to 4 hours of photography, a USB flash drive of your images, print release, online gallery and one 16x20 canvas. Additional Coverage at $75 a hour.
Offer Expires: 12/31/2018
Available to the first 50 couples
#WWbddfcf7b1938caea
220x220 sq 1508793194476 hlwedjune

2018 Gatlinburg Weddings

$500.00 Value | Promo Code: hl2018
All Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge Weddings for 2018 will be a flat rate of $450.00. It will include up to 4 hours of photography, a USB flash drive of your images, print release, online gallery and one 16x20 canvas. Additional Coverage at $75 a hour.
Offer Expires: 12/31/2018