2319 Old Federal Rd South, Chatsworth, GA 30705 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos
  • Deals 2

About HL Photography

My name is Heather Lynthlin, I am owner & operator of Heather Lynthlin Photography. I am a photographer by passion, and I really can’t imagine doing anything else in this life that I would be more passionate about. I get to meet new people almost everyday, photograph and capture the beauty in all of these wonderful people and places and it is what drives me to keep learning and practicing the art! My goal is to enhance the beauty of the world through photography. I am a photographer who specializes in the portraits of couples, families and children of all ages. My passion is not just photography, it is capturing those moments that you remember vividly or those you may have missed. Photography tells the story of who we are, what we celebrate and how we view life. Allow HL Photography to show you how beautiful life is by capturing exquisite pictures that tell your story.

My personal mission is to trust my intuition and inner guidance which will provide meaning, purpose and direction in my life. In turn, this will bestow me with the wisdom and courage needed to stand in my truth and become the leader I was meant to be. I want to be known by my clients as a fair, honest, responsible and hardworking individual. I want to ensure I respect anyone who ever I work for and to earn his or her respect in return. I believe that every action I take and every thought I have is directed by a sense of values and integrity that no one but God can question. I hope to live a life without regrets. To fulfill this personal mission statement, I will focus on the journey and the process in which I do each individual thing. I will stay focused on my goals and my dreams. I will be humble, considerate, honest, and most importantly wise. In everything that I do, I shall give my interest, my enthusiasm, my devotion, my love, and most of all, myself.

Follow HL Photography on

9 Reviews for HL Photography

Cara · Married on 10/01/2016

Heather was so amazing to work with. She made me feel comfortable for my engagement pictures, boudoir pictures, and my wedding pictures . She is very professional and her pictures truly capture the moment. She is responsive and always willing to please her clients in any way possible. Her prices are unbeatable. I could not be more pleased with all my pictures. She is recommended on all levels and I look forward to using Heather again in th future.

Krissy · Married on 12/12/2015

Heather was a wonderful addition to our wedding. She was laid back and easy to work with, all while staying professional. She shot our engagement photos, fall family photos, and our wedding. She even went as far as helping us with a little bit of the planning and scheduling to fit in all the photos we wanted. We made our invitations from specific photos she created of our engagement session. I plan to schedule many, many more sessions with HL Photography. I will be gifting sessions to friends and family members so that they can enjoy top quality professional photography.

Shelia · Married on 03/21/2015

Heather has done the photography for my son, and now my daughters wedding. She is very sweet professional, and affordable. She not only does the pictures, she offers help, in any way she can, to make it a special day. Would highly recommend for any type of photography needs.

HL Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Canvas, Digital Files, Save the Date
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• HL Photography 1
    2018 Savannah, GA Weddings
    All Savannah, GA Weddings for 2018 will be a flat rate of $450.00. It will include up to 4 hours of photography, a USB flash drive of your images, print release, online gallery and one 16x20 canvas. Additional Coverage at $75 a hour.
  • HL Photography 2
    2018 Gatlinburg Weddings
    All Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge Weddings for 2018 will be a flat rate of $450.00. It will include up to 4 hours of photography, a USB flash drive of your images, print release, online gallery and one 16x20 canvas. Additional Coverage at $75 a hour.

• 2319 Old Federal Rd South Chatsworth, GA 30705 See on map