Historic Ann's 1893

$1k - $2k For 100 Guests
Up to 150 guests

$1k - $2k For 100 Guests
Up to 150 guests

Historic Ann's 1893 is a mansion wedding venue located in Union City, Tennessee. This venue is on the National Registry of Historic Places and was established in 1893. The building has a Southern charm that has lasted through the generations. Restorations have taken place to preserve the grandeur of the establishment as well as enhance the facilities to accommodate modern amenities. There is plenty of space throughout the house, perfect for a variety of uses. In addition to the multiple indoor spaces, there is also a garden area which is landscaped with lush foliage and stepping stones. Historic Ann's 1893 has also added a large outdoor ceremony area, Pam's Meadow, which includes 25 benches, a 60 x 90 gorgeous stamped concrete slab, and 16 x 16 elevated platform for the wedding party. All has electricity, string lights, and more! Pam's Meadow is connected directly to Historic Ann's 1893 with a short 60 foot walk!

Facilities and Capacity

Historic Ann's 1893 has 4,743 square feet that are composed of the main floor, bridal floor, groom's basement, front porch, and a catering kitchenette. The main floor encompasses three gorgeous rooms as well as a hallway. Exposed brick lines the walls and bright chandeliers light up the rooms with a pleasant glow. The bride's floor is located upstairs and provides a private area for getting ready. The room has two styling chairs, a kitchenette, a full bath, and an extra area for lounging. The wooden floors are painted in white and daylight streams through the oversized windows. The groom's basement us a fantastic hideout for playing games and enjoying the bar. There are kitchen facilities with a range stove and full-sized fridge. The catering kitchenette has a commercial warming unit as well as plenty of counter space for preparation. The red walls compliment the silver features, bringing out a lovely sheen in the room.

This venue and its staff are pleased to host any couple that desires to have a historic-inspired wedding in Tennessee. They are able to help with both setup and cleanup. All-inclusive packages offer spectacular perks such as event decor that can be used throughout the property. Whatever the clients may want or need, Historic Ann's 1893 is happy to accommodate.

Location

This venue is situated just off of East Main Street, meeting the corner of South Morgan Street.

• Woman-owned

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Chairs
Parking
Tables

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Garden
Historic Building
Inn/B&B

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
All Inclusive Packages
Clean Up
Get Ready Rooms
Set Up
Wifi

What event items are available?

Altar/Arch
Centerpieces
Chairs
Decor
Furniture
Lighting
Tables

What transportation and access is available?

Parking

What months are included in your peak season?

May
June
September
October
November
December

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January
February
March
April
August

• Ashley
    Ashley C. Getting married on 02/12/2022

Elegant Space for Picture Perfect Day

When my husband and I started looking for wedding venue’s Historic Ann’s was one of the closest to our home. I scheduled a walk through even though my fiancé had reservations about the space. From the moment I walked into the house until the moment we finished cleaning up, I was blown away. This space really is picture perfect! This venue catered to all our different needs. My bridal party and I took full advantage to the bridal space upstairs. A small kitchen with a coffee bar was perfect for brunch while getting ready in the beauty chairs with mirrors. The full length, 3-panel mirror made for perfect pictures. The bridal suite was classy and perfect for groups photos, a hang out spot for my sweet flower girls, and a place for us to catch our breath after the wedding. The downstairs groomsmen area was great place for them to hang out, shoot pool, and watch TV while everyone was getting ready. We really didn’t have to do much decorating because the house’s beauty and elegance stands alone. The enclosed patio area made for a perfect spot for guest to mingle with drinks and music (it would be perfect for live entertainment). The beautiful and rustic outdoor ceremony space can be easily adapted to match any vision with just a few personal touches. Working with Julie was a breeze. She was so easy to contact, and she answered every question professionally and timely. I never once had any worries or concerns when it came to the venue. I would definitely use this venue again for future events and would highly recommend to other bride’s looking for a beautiful, classy, and stress-free venue option for their intimate wedding.

Historic Ann's 1893's reply:

Wow Ashley.

I could not have asked for a more thoughtful review!!! Truly, I am grateful. You and Elijah were certainly a breeze to work with at all times and I was really honored to have been a part of this important event for you two!

I hope our paths cross again one of these days.

Best wishes to you both!
    Julie
  • Shonda
    Shonda B. Married on 12/10/2021

Historic Ann's 1893 was the best place for my husband and I to have our wedding. Mrs. Julie Hill and Mr. David gave us their very best.

Everything was great and if I had to do it all over again I would with Historic Ann's 1893

Historic Ann's 1893's reply:

Thank you so much Shonda!
    I am so happy you were pleased with our venue and services.
    David and I wish you and Frederic a happy life together.
    We'll be happy to host upcoming anniversary celebrations too!!! Ha.
    You two were so easy to work with and we really appreciate that on our end too.
    Julie
    Millie H. Married on 06/11/2021

Charming, Historic Wedding Venue!

My partner and I contacted Julie through her website and started the process of planning our wedding from a different state! I couldn't have asked for a more helpful, responsive, and flexible person than Julie. She got in touch with us right away and made the entire process stress-free and fun - that's every bride's dream, right? She was incredibly knowledgable and had answers for all of our little questions. She helped us visualize all the different ways our big day could be organized with Historic Ann's! Julie has gorgeous pictures online, but I was blown away when we got to see the venue for the first time. Everything is exactly as pictured, with all of the beauty, charm, and romance you need to host a spectacular wedding. If you're looking to plan an intimate, one-of-a-kind wedding, I can't recommend Ann's Historic and Julie Hill enough. We loved every part of our experience.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Deals

Historic Ann's 1893 1
Exclusive

Pricing

Historic Ann's 1893 Price Rates

603 East Main Street Union City, TN, 38261
Location of (Historic Ann's 1893)

Other vendors in Bowling Green for your wedding