High Sierra Photos

Tahoe City, CA View map
$2,200 Most Popular Price

$2,200 Most Popular Price

High Sierra Photos is a photography service based out of Tahoe City, California. High Sierra Photos was founded by Marta, who has traveled all over the world taking photos and helping couples capture their special day. Marta uses natural light to catch the intimate "moments between moments" and create bold, dramatic, dreamy, and compelling photography. For Marta, photography is an art, and it is one that she is eager to share with you.

Experience
Marta has an MFA in Photography and has spent years capturing the special moments of weddings. Besides weddings, Marta pulls her photography inspiration from her trips out into the Nevada Mountain Wilderness.

Marta provides couples the option of adding albums, digital files, proofs, save-the-dates, and thank-you cards to their photography package. Some of the services that High Sierra Photos offers include:

• Additional hours
  • Second shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Toning
  • Trash-the-dress shoot

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$800.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2200

Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Toning
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Toning
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Proofs
Save the Date

• Roxie
    Roxie A. Married on 07/08/2021

Endless Laughter!

Marta is truly amazing. Sometimes being in front of a camera is awkward but she made us feel so comfortable. We barely noticed she was there, we just focused on us and being in the moment. Our guest even complimented us on how professional, fun and easy going Marta was.
    Kirsten Married on 07/20/2019

Outstanding!

We are so happy we chose High Sierra Photo. Marta is fun, fit, energized and on it! She captured everything! She has an excellent eye and camera. The quality was perfect!
  • Angela
    Angela M. Married on 04/06/2019

Everyone at my wedding loved Marta!

My husband and I eloped in Truckee earlier this year and had 18 of our closest family/ friends there with us. I knew working with Marta was going to be so much fun right from our first conversation. She guided me in choosing the right package for my needs and I appreciate that she asked me questions that made my creative thoughts start to flow. By the time we ended our consult conversation, I felt like we were both excited about my day. She is a delightful combination of sunshine, calmness, and positivity amidst all the chaos that a wedding day brings. Not only was Marta an amazing added positive energy to the experience, her eye and ability to capture the moments within the moments is so beautifully pictured in our photos. I felt so confident that her eye was on the lookout for all of those tiny details and even our preview shots showed that so perfectly. I cannot wait for our paths to cross again.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

1246 Gateway rd Tahoe City, CA, 81654
Location of (High Sierra Photos)

Other vendors in Reno for your wedding