High Country Dj

Breckenridge, CO View map
1 review
$1,395 Most Popular Price

$1,395 Most Popular Price

I have been a working Nightclub and Wedding Dj Serving Summit Country and the Denver Metro area for the last 7 years. I have a volume of experience in all aspects of weddings, nightclubs as well as private & group parties and events. I currently work at 5 different nightclubs and have done over 200 Weddings to date. I am also a certified vendor/DJ/Emcee for Vail Resorts, Beaver Run Resort, Breckenridge Grand Vacations and many other private event venues.

My goal is to bring you an affordable yet amazing experience for you and your guests. I use High quality audio and lighting to provide a dramatic party atmosphere and my years of experience as a DJ and Emcee assure you that you will have a fun, exciting and highly professional entertainer for your special day!

Kirsten Married on 10/11/2014
    We found Brett while at lunch during a day of skiing at Breckenridge. He was great at mixing our generations music with that of our parents. We couldn't stop moving and taping our feet.
    He was great to work with during the planning process and very professional the day of. The dance floor was full the entire night. We received many complements that evening about how great he was and still get great comments about him. He lives up to his word of being "A DJ, that does weddings!"

Breckenridge, 80424
Location of (High Country Dj)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding