Ashford, AL 36312 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 17
  • Deals 1

About HG Productions

Hi! Thanks so much for taking an interest in our services! Here's a little bit about who we are:

HG Productions consists of myself, Hayden Glass, and my partner, Adrienne McCall. We are based out of the lower Alabama area and service all the surrounding regions. We both find a passion in expressing a story through visual medium: whether the art of cinema or photography. That passion turned into this - a small production company focused on delivering your story, whatever it may be, in the most visually captivating and highest quality that we can provide. We look forward to bringing this experience to you. We do all this for some of the most reasonable rates in our the area - compare our films to the competition - we bet we're cheaper and often our package is higher quality.

But enough about us.. we want to hear from the bride & groom!

Please give us a call or send us an email or text - we're quick to respond and look forward to getting to know you better. Adrienne and I are excited to work with you and make some of your most important memories forever yours to relive.

Follow HG Productions on

joe and shirt

• Videos 5

7 Reviews for HG Productions

Kelsey · Married on 10/08/2016

It's been two years since I worked with Hayden and Adrienne for my sister's wedding. It's was such a busy time for us I don't think I ever got around to leaving them a review. They truly deserve 5's across the board. The wedding was in a small town with very few videographer options but they were more than willing to drive the 2.5 for us which was special and greatly appreciated. They were dressed very well for the day and didn't attract unnecessary attention. They were so professional it took a lot of worry off of my shoulders as I was busy making sure everything else was in place. They were surprisingly very discreet was they worked. They got beautiful shots of the bride and myself and I never once felt like they were in our face or disrupting while we got ready. When they delivered the final video, we had a request to cut a few scenes out and they did it without hesitation and very little wait time. Two years later, I'm watching our video and it still brings tears to my eye. It is truly the most beautiful memory I own. Thank you Hayden and Adrienne!

Sent on 04/09/2018

Dhara · Married on 08/13/2016

Hayden and Adrienne are truly great people to work with! My fiancé and I had a special project to do a save the date video. They both met with me beforehand to understand the concept, did their research, and the outcome was fantastic. Hayden and Adrienne are both professional, very attentive to what the customer wants, and ultimately makes sure you are happy. I hope to use HG Productions again and would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 12/12/2015

HG Productions's reply:

Dhara & Prerak are great people to work with- fun & easy going- we would be happy to work with them anytime in the future. Any other vendors would be lucky to work with them as well.
  • Marcy

Marcy · Married on 04/23/2016

HG Productions did an amazing job on our Wedding Films. My husband and I have had the best time re-watching them, and they have been so great to share with our friends and family who were unable to make it to our special day! Not only did they do an amazing job quality wise, but the amount of footage we received for the price was a great value. I would recommend HG Productions to anyone looking for a top-notch Videography team!

Sent on 05/11/2016

HG Productions FAQ

• What videography services do you offer? Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, USB Flash Drive

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• HG Productions 1
    Student Discount
    As college students ourselves, Adrienne and I know the difficulties of budgeting your schooling and everything else in your life, much less affording a wedding. If you or your fiancé are still college students, simply provide proof, such as a university email or ID, print the coupon, and we will take 10% off the total cost of our videography package.

• Ashford, 36312 See on map