Helena Films

805 S. Glynn Street Suite 127-303, Fayetteville, GA 30214 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $1,650
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 19
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Helena Films

We are an award winning videography company in Atlanta serving locals and destination weddings. We are dedicated to creating beautiful wedding films. We also provide a high standard of service to all of our clients. From luxury weddings to budget weddings, we can create the most beautiful film of your day.

Our style of videography depends on you! We can do a mixture of things from romantic documentary and cinematic story telling to edgy and fresh, or a combination of it all! It really depends on what your looking for! After all it’s your story!

WITH OVER 30 YEARS IN THE WEDDING INDUSTRY, WE ARE DEDICATED TO TELLING YOUR PIECE OF THE STORY.

We will capture the emotions of the day through sound bites and visual story telling. We want to make our clients look amazing in every shot. You can count on us to create a beautiful film that will be treasured for a lifetime to come.

flowerfield

19 Reviews for Helena Films

• Breanna

Breanna Buckley · Married on 09/14/2019

Best videographer ever!

Helena Films went above and beyond to meet every expectation we had! I cannot express how talented and highly detailed this company is. Chad is so easy to communicate with and never makes you feel like you are being annoying! Very easy to talk to him and express exactly what we wanted! My favorite thing about this company is how clear the footage is! Wow! I am a hard person to please, but Helena Films has gone above and beyond to make our wedding as amazing as it was! 9.14.19 will be my favorite memory and I am so grateful I chose Helena Films to capture this day!

Sent on 09/24/2019

Caitie · Married on 03/17/2019

Fantastic and professional

Chad is amazing. He came early and stayed late as I think he was a having a good time at the wedding :) But he made sure that he wasn't in the way of our special day. He got spectacular shots, including drone shots of the resort. He is really fun to work with and I would highly recommend!

Sent on 04/10/2019

Award

Helena Films Pricing

Helena Films Price Rates

Helena Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 1250
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1650
    Add'l Hours
    Client Revisions
    Full Feature Video
    Raw Footage
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
    Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Client Revisions
    Drone Footage
    Full Feature Video
    One Event / Day
    Raw Footage
    Save The Date
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Blu-Ray
    Digital Download
    DVD
    SD Card
    USB Flash Drive
    USB Hard Drive

Real Weddings

• Kreayesions Wedding and Events Planning Wedding Planners

It is with great excitement that I write this endorsement for Helena Films, I have have a great working relationship with Chad Barnett and I am very happy to have this company as one of my preferred vendors. The professionalism displays by this team is remarkable. The most recent project we worked on The Winter Wonderland Bridal Expo showed this companies concern for quality and attention to detail. I was most impressed by the commitment to building strong relationships and doing everything to make their clients happy. I would like to ask you to consider this company for your Photography needs. I strongly recommend their service and look forward to working on future marketing ventures in the future. Sincerely, Naida Lopez Kreayesions Wedding & Events Planning

• 805 S. Glynn Street Suite 127-303 Fayetteville, 30214 See on map
    770-824-9697 (Phone number)
    Location of (Helena Films)