2159 McKendree Rd., West Friendship, MD 21794 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Deals 1

About HeavenlyVows

Our Promise
We will help you create the wedding ceremony or vow renewal celebration of your dreams and bring it to life on your special day. We will make your day as relaxing and stress free as possible through our flexibility and attention to detail. Our passion is the same whether your celebration is for 2 or 200. Your love will be celebrated through your ceremony!

11 Reviews for HeavenlyVows

Laureen · Married on 10/11/2012

I dealt with Alice for my ceremony, she sorted out our vows. Got an email from her saying she wasn't 100% sure if she could do our ceremony as her daughter was due a baby. We were informed well in Advance and Alice arranged for Yana to take our ceremony and it was amazing!!! Highly recommend as they we honest with the situation.

Sent on 11/13/2012

Lindsey · Married on 03/31/2012

I worked with Alice and she was great. Very nice, early to the rehearsal and wedding. Looked and acted very professional. Very helpful and gave me all the information was in advanced on how to get a marriage license. I would deffenatly recommend her!

Sent on 12/03/2012

Jessica · Married on 10/29/2011

Alice with Heavenly Vows officiated my wedding. She was so helpful through the entire process and answered any questions I had. I really appricated how much care an attention she gave to me, since I didn't have a clue what I was doing. She did such an amazing job performing the ceremony. I was incredibly impressed, and there wasn't a dry eye in the house. I definitely recommend her!

Sent on 11/17/2011

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• HeavenlyVows 1
    Special offer for December 2011 only!
    Book now and Enjoy 20% off for December (only) weddings in 2011. For local areas. Call for details.

• 2159 McKendree Rd. West Friendship, 21794 See on map