Hazy Lane Studios

Walnut Creek, CA View map
$4,200 Most Popular Price

$4,200 Most Popular Price

Award winning Bay Area photographer. Karey has a relaxed and comfortable photography style - capturing your love, your joy, and all the emotions of the day. Karey has a solid workflow and prides herself on efficiency. No moment is ever wasted. Karey's work has been featured on the cover of Ceremony Magazine, on The Knot, Style Me Pretty, Utterly Engaged and hundreds of other local and national sites. She has received The Knot's Best of Weddings in 2016, 2017, and 2018.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,600

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Flush Mount

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,200

Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Flush Mount

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas

Message vendor

• Cheryl
    Cheryl C. Married on 11/11/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Always has your best interest in mind

Karey is amazing! She is a preferred vendor at the Palm Event Center and I can see why. Her personality was clearly heard as we laughed throughout the first phone consultation. As an older bride with Kids and a husband that easily gets annoyed, I wanted a seasoned photographer that can take fabulous Photos without all the fuss so that we can all just have fun and enjoy the wedding. Karey knows how to take charge of situation so that she can capture the best shots. This helps especially since my husband hates taking photos and we have a foot and a half height difference between us. I knew she was the right choice after taking our engagement photos which came out wonderfully. We ended up arriving half an hour later than planned. So we were in a time crunch to take our first look and wedding party photos before my outdoor ceremony. We also only had an hour window after the ceremony to take family photos and romantic sunset photos. Karey took full charge, guiding my wedding party and family to perfect spots at the venue that she knew would have the best lighting at certain times. She never posed us but would direct us to move our arms. fix our hair, etc to capture wonderful shots. Karey had a strong sense of urgency to make sure she captured all the poses I requested. Our sneak peeks look amazing and I can鈥檛 wait to see the rest of her photos.
    Stephanie M. Married on 01/19/2019

Karey is amazing!

Karey is an all star. We feel so lucky to have had her capture all of the memories from our special day at The Bridges Golf Club on 1/19/19. From the beginning, Karey was always super responsive and communicative, which was very important to me and calming all of my anxiety when it came to planning our wedding.

We got the 8-hour package and used one of the hours for our engagement shoot on Mt. Diablo which was totally worth it. It helped us to get comfortable working with her before our big day.

Leading up to our wedding, Karey was super helpful with our timeline and planning all of the groups we wanted to get pictures with, which was tough because of my big family. On our wedding day, Karey showed up early, and the whole time kept us on schedule and knew exactly when and where to go to get all of the important pictures squeezed in to such a small time frame because of the early sunset in January. Our wedding was amazing, and having Karey as our photographer made the day go that much smoother and let us enjoy it without having to worry about anything.

After the wedding, Karey got our pictures back to us within the time frame she promised. The pictures turned out to be amazing and captured everything so perfectly. The photo book that she made for us is such a treasure.

If you are lucky enough to have Karey as your photographer you will not regret it. She is the best!
  • Madeline
    Madeline Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing!!!

Karey was my photographer for my September wedding and I cannot say enough good things about her! Every step of the way, she was so helpful, responsive, and fun! When we first met with her, she did a great job of laying out her different options and what is included so we could find a package that worked best for us. After we booked, she was great about checking in with us, and was able to answer any questions I had. She did our engagement photos and did such a great job, and made us feel comfortable in front of the camera. We met up at my venue before the wedding and discussed all of the details about which photos I wanted, where I wanted photos taken, etc. The day of the wedding she was great! We had her, a second shooter, and an assistant. It was so nice having a whole team capturing the day. She got so many amazing shots, and we are in love with the photos! She seemed to be everywhere and we got so many great photos from our wedding day. She got us our photos back so quickly and we could easily share them with our family which was great. We also got a photo album from her and it is beautiful! Karey, thank you so much!!
  • illustration stars

• Adam & Tanya
    20 photos 路 05/18/2014

1954 Mt Diablo Blvd Walnut Creek, CA, 94596
9258191538
Location of (Hazy Lane Studios)

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding