San Ramon, CA 94583 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,200
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 2

About Hazy Lane Studios

Award winning Bay Area photographer. Karey has a relaxed and comfortable photography style - capturing your love, your joy, and all the emotions of the day. Karey has a solid workflow and prides herself on efficiency. No moment is ever wasted. Karey's work has been featured on the cover of Ceremony Magazine, on The Knot, Style Me Pretty, Utterly Engaged and hundreds of other local and national sites. She has received The Knot's Best of Weddings in 2016, 2017, and 2018.

Follow Hazy Lane Studios on

Hazy Lane Studios 5
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Mclin · Married on 01/19/2019

Karey is amazing!

Karey is an all star. We feel so lucky to have had her capture all of the memories from our special day at The Bridges Golf Club on 1/19/19. From the beginning, Karey was always super responsive and communicative, which was very important to me and calming all of my anxiety when it came to planning our wedding.

We got the 8-hour package and used one of the hours for our engagement shoot on Mt. Diablo which was totally worth it. It helped us to get comfortable working with her before our big day.

Leading up to our wedding, Karey was super helpful with our timeline and planning all of the groups we wanted to get pictures with, which was tough because of my big family. On our wedding day, Karey showed up early, and the whole time kept us on schedule and knew exactly when and where to go to get all of the important pictures squeezed in to such a small time frame because of the early sunset in January. Our wedding was amazing, and having Karey as our photographer made the day go that much smoother and let us enjoy it without having to worry about anything.

After the wedding, Karey got our pictures back to us within the time frame she promised. The pictures turned out to be amazing and captured everything so perfectly. The photo book that she made for us is such a treasure.

If you are lucky enough to have Karey as your photographer you will not regret it. She is the best!

Sent on 07/01/2019
  • Madeline

Madeline · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing!!!

Karey was my photographer for my September wedding and I cannot say enough good things about her! Every step of the way, she was so helpful, responsive, and fun! When we first met with her, she did a great job of laying out her different options and what is included so we could find a package that worked best for us. After we booked, she was great about checking in with us, and was able to answer any questions I had. She did our engagement photos and did such a great job, and made us feel comfortable in front of the camera. We met up at my venue before the wedding and discussed all of the details about which photos I wanted, where I wanted photos taken, etc. The day of the wedding she was great! We had her, a second shooter, and an assistant. It was so nice having a whole team capturing the day. She got so many amazing shots, and we are in love with the photos! She seemed to be everywhere and we got so many great photos from our wedding day. She got us our photos back so quickly and we could easily share them with our family which was great. We also got a photo album from her and it is beautiful! Karey, thank you so much!!

Sent on 01/20/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 05/18/2018

Hazy Lane = Best Wedding Photographer E.V.E.R

This review for Karey is SOOO long overdue. My husband and I got married in December 2017 and Karey was nothing short of A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. She got a million photos that I love - and that's hard to do when I'm the type that deletes almost every photo I'm in. She wrangled up our very large (some unruly) bridal party and made sure to get every picture in that we wanted. And the wedding album? GORGEOUS. She also did a spectacular job on our engagement pictures and made sure we felt natural in all our lovey dovey poses. I still can't choose my favorite photo. I would recommend Karey in a heartbeat. :)

Sent on 01/30/2019
    Hazy Lane Studios 6
    Hazy Lane Studios 7
    Hazy Lane Studios 8
    Hazy Lane Studios 9

Hazy Lane Studios FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

Real Weddings