San Ramon, CA 94583 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,200
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 2

About Hazy Lane Studios

Award winning Bay Area photographer. Karey has a relaxed and comfortable photography style - capturing your love, your joy, and all the emotions of the day. Karey has a solid workflow and prides herself on efficiency. No moment is ever wasted. Karey's work has been featured on the cover of Ceremony Magazine, on The Knot, Style Me Pretty, Utterly Engaged and hundreds of other local and national sites. She has received The Knot's Best of Weddings in 2016, 2017, and 2018.

Follow Hazy Lane Studios on

Hazy Lane Studios 5
  • Madeline

Madeline · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing!!!

Karey was my photographer for my September wedding and I cannot say enough good things about her! Every step of the way, she was so helpful, responsive, and fun! When we first met with her, she did a great job of laying out her different options and what is included so we could find a package that worked best for us. After we booked, she was great about checking in with us, and was able to answer any questions I had. She did our engagement photos and did such a great job, and made us feel comfortable in front of the camera. We met up at my venue before the wedding and discussed all of the details about which photos I wanted, where I wanted photos taken, etc. The day of the wedding she was great! We had her, a second shooter, and an assistant. It was so nice having a whole team capturing the day. She got so many amazing shots, and we are in love with the photos! She seemed to be everywhere and we got so many great photos from our wedding day. She got us our photos back so quickly and we could easily share them with our family which was great. We also got a photo album from her and it is beautiful! Karey, thank you so much!!

Sent on 01/20/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 05/18/2018

Hazy Lane = Best Wedding Photographer E.V.E.R

This review for Karey is SOOO long overdue. My husband and I got married in December 2017 and Karey was nothing short of A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. She got a million photos that I love - and that's hard to do when I'm the type that deletes almost every photo I'm in. She wrangled up our very large (some unruly) bridal party and made sure to get every picture in that we wanted. And the wedding album? GORGEOUS. She also did a spectacular job on our engagement pictures and made sure we felt natural in all our lovey dovey poses. I still can't choose my favorite photo. I would recommend Karey in a heartbeat. :)

Sent on 01/30/2019
    Hazy Lane Studios 6
    Hazy Lane Studios 7
    Hazy Lane Studios 8
    Hazy Lane Studios 9

Amy · Married on 05/05/2018

Karey is an artist!! We used her for both our engagement shoot as well as our wedding and we were thrilled with the results. She was a pleasure to work with throughout the entire process. She is incredibly organized, which was vital to making the entire process run smoothly. Neither I or my husband are completely comfortable in front of the camera usually, but she made us both feel great, which made for excellent photos. Our engagement photos were gorgeous and I can't wait to see how our wedding pictures turn out.
    Thank you so much Karey!!!

Sent on 05/07/2018

Hazy Lane Studios FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

Real Weddings