49 N 1100 W suit 4, Orem, UT 84601 Map · Phone number

About Havenwood Design Co.

Havenwood Design Co. is a professional wedding design and decorating service based in Orem, Utah. Katie Bushell, the owner of the service, works alongside her husband Cody to deliver an unforgettable experience. Havenwood Design Co. specializes in outdoor and destination elopements, turning your dream vision into a reality.

This Orem-based service strives to ensure that your big day is one-of-a-kind, incorporating reclaimed and salvaged antiques into your event to set your day apart from the crowd.

Follow Havenwood Design Co. on

Other couples have also viewed

• Wedding Expectations
True love
True love
july15 145 51 930524 1557167453
Place setting

9 Reviews for Havenwood Design Co.

• Hannah

Hannah · Married on 07/20/2019

Styled straight out of a dream

Right from the start, I was very impressed with Katie and her level of professionalism, creativity, ability to problem solve, responsiveness, flexibility, and obvious appreciation for her husband who helps her build rentals and set up the design. I ended up renting most of our decor through Katie and was not disappointed. For each challenge in the design process, Katie had an answer and made me 100% confident that she would take my vision to the next level. She took the elements I'd collected from nature or created with my family and found a home for them within her rental items. The result was an earthy design fit for a viking lodge. I almost forgot to line up to walk down the aisle as I was soaking in each and every detail. She exceeded my expectations. Katie also built a custom arch out of aspen logs and worked closely with our florist (Beehive Floral) to match the wildflowers naturally growing on the mountainside. All of our guests continue to talk about that arch, the tablescape, the fireplace mantles, the pie/cake display, and the really rad bar. I highly recommend Katie to someone who is down to earth and looking for a design that matches nature's elements while also softening the setting with earthy tones and unique fibers. Katie is fantastic and I wish I could have her design all of my gatherings.

Sent on 08/14/2019
  • Kristine

Kristine · Married on 09/15/2018

Very sweet and talented couple!

I'm a control freak about details and I trusted Katie with boxes of random decor I had collected for my wedding and she did not disappoint putting everything together! She's obviously a great designer and will make your wedding look like a dream. Love that they have their own unique and custom items to rent. Katie and her husband were both very sweet and made my wedding day perfect!

Sent on 05/05/2019

Ben · Married on 08/12/2016

We just got our Bridals done on the ranch with their beautiful horses. We felt like we were in a fairy tail. They made us feel extremely comfortable. Looking forward to more with Havenwood Weddings! We recommend all our friends and family.

Sent on 06/16/2016

• Corsage Creations and Boutonniere
    Corsage Creations and Boutonniere Wedding Florists

Havenwood Rentals has some beautiful pieces to rent to enhance the awe of your big day. They have good attention for small details that make a big difference in the set up. Good experience working with them.

• 49 N 1100 W suit 4 Orem, UT, 84601 See on map
    M-Sat 9-5
    Location of (Havenwood Design Co.)