Sonoran Imagery

Mesa, AZ View map
$2,400 Most Popular Price

$2,400 Most Popular Price

Sonoran Imagery Photo + Film is a wedding media company based in Mesa, Arizona. They provide luxury photography and videography services specializing in fine-art wedding photography, with a passion in creating a visual love story that evokes all the emotions and precious moments throughout your wedding day. Their style is influenced by light and airy soft tones that are appealing to the eye, bringing happiness and joy into every image. With the company being in business for five years they pride themselves on professionalism, high quality, and a fun, stress free experience for all of their clients.

Sonoran Imagery offers wedding packages that that include both photography and videography. Their base wedding package includes six hours of coverage, two photographers, venue visit, engagement session, hand edited images, travel expenses, and an online gallery. They visit your venue to plan portraits, lighting, and locations to shoot the best images on your special day. Their services include:

• Multiple locations
  • Engagement shoot
  • High-resolution images
  • Videography
  • Black-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,400

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,400

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Albums
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas

• AJ Bullaro
    Aj Bullaro Married on 05/02/2022

Best experience

AMAZING! I normally don't write reviews but our experience with Bruce and his team from Sonoran Imagery was so amazing I felt compelled to reach out and share. My name is Anthony and Sonoran Imagery shot our engagement session and wedding day. First and most importantly, Bruce and his team were highly attentive and professional. They were able to flawlessly anticipate and respond to our changing needs through the dynamic & chaotic environment that was our wedding day. I have no experience in front of the camera, yet each session felt natural, calm, and authentic. We never felt rushed or unprioritized. Bruce & Antoinette are genuine, kind people with a great work ethic and the experience to back it up. Jordyn & I so happy with everything and we cannot recommend them enough!
  • Christian
    Christian H. Married on 12/09/2021

Best experience ever

Bruce and his team were the definition of dedicated. They made everything we wanted happen, he was amazing from the start. The engagement photo shoot was so much fun, we have never taken professional photos before so we did not know what to expect at all. Then came the wedding day, he was directing his team like an orchestra and they were at the right place at the right time to capture every moment. We had people in the grooms suite making sure everything is just right, they made the experience very fun and easy. I would recommend Bruce to everyone I know. Like they are legit.
  • Mary
    Mary M. Married on 10/08/2021

Bruce is the BEST!

If any advice I can give now that I've been married for 3 weeks is this, when choosing your wedding photographer, you need to feel comfortable, confident and actually become friends. Bruce and I hit if off right from the beginning when I called to inquire about his services and prices. Once my now husband and I met him, we knew that we could trust him and feel great about him capturing one of the biggest events of our lives. Fast forward to the day of - Bruce handled EVERYTHING! He was coordinating with everyone for me, always made sure I was good and that I didn't need anything - I even told him to yell at me if my posture or double chin was showing - and you know what? He didn't yell but he corrected me, gave me guidance to feel comfortable in my skin and not look awkward kissing my husband. I love Bruce and his team, my family and friends after the wedding would not stop gushing over how cool he was and how he was everywhere taking photos and getting any and all moments.

I highly recommend booking this team. They are the best.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Team

Bruce
Bruce
Lead Photographer

My name is Bruce, I'm the owner and lead photographer of Sonoran Imagery Photo + Film. I was born and raised in Dallas, TX so its inevitable that I'm a Cowboys Fan at heart! I'm married to my beautiful wife Antoinette and a dog dad to our Portuguese Water Dog Princeton! One thing that I love most about weddings is seeing the unique traditions, culture, and families come together to celebrate as one. I've had the opportunity to photograph 50+ weddings here in Arizona with some of the most amazing couples!

9410 E Nopal Ave. Mesa, AZ, 85209
Location of (Sonoran Imagery)

Sonoran Imagery frequently asked questions

What photography services does Sonoran Imagery include in the starting price?

Sonoran Imagery includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Proofs

What photography services does Sonoran Imagery include in their most popular wedding package?

Sonoran Imagery includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Albums
  • Proofs

What photography styles does Sonoran Imagery offer?

Sonoran Imagery offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Sonoran Imagery offer?

Sonoran Imagery offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Sonoran Imagery offer for wedding events?

Sonoran Imagery offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Sonoran Imagery and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Sonoran Imagery is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding