Palm Springs, CA 92262 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 4

About HapTheVideoMan.com

HapTheVideoMan.com takes pride in bringing you an elegant account of your special day. Celebrating our 20th Year on July 1st 2010, we pull together the setting, our experience along with your story board of special ideas for your wedding production. We mix in the sunsets, flowers, waterfalls and sound, picking up the warmth, color, and feel of your Special Day, and do it with rates most can afford! (most packages $800.00- $1600.00)

Call 760-323-0602 or email We will answer answer all your questions and give you two no obligation quotes too. Visit our site to see full length wedding demo's and our wedding music videos. Also find more demos on our youtube channel. Once on youtube just type in our company name! Hapthevideoman Thanks you for your interest in us! Hap Trowbridge Owner.

Follow HapTheVideoMan.com on

Photos 2 Photos
Videos 2 vídeos

2 Reviews for HapTheVideoMan.com

Laura · Married on 01/29/2011

I really loved working with Hap! He came to our rehersal and helped us know exactly what to do to make our wedding and video memories special! He was there early to set up. Everything was fantastic. I love the video and will enjoy it for years to come!

Sent on 02/15/2011

reachel · Married on 11/08/2008

Hap was great!!! He showed up early and stayed through the end of the event. He had great ideas for the video. I would highly recommend him to everyone :) Hap you were awesome, thank you so much for making my wedding day stress free.

Sent on 11/11/2008

• Specialized Wedding Services Wedding Officiants

I have worked with Hap Trowbridge and Crew for several years now. I try to refer Hap every chance I get. He is very fair and honest. He comes early to the wedding venue on the day of the wedding to capture footage that will later be incorporated into the video. Hap takes pride in capturing all those little moments that will give the bridal couple a truly beautiful package to remember their Special Day!

• Palm Springs, 92262 See on map