Carolina, PR 00979 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Hanalani Photography

I love love, I love meeting people in love, and I love creating powerful images that tell the story of that love!

As a Caribbean Destination Wedding and Portrait Photographer, I am passionate about what I do and my desire is to use the art of photography to capture moments that tell a story with such startling clarity that the image, once seen, will never be forgotten. I look for those whimsical gems of moment-to-moment living that most often pass unnoticed. Whether you're having a wedding in Puerto Rico, the Dominican Republic, or elsewhere in the world, I would love to work with you to capture your love story!

Besides capturing *amazing* portraits of you and your love, the most important thing to me on your wedding day is to do everything I can to ensure that you are able to fully enjoy and embrace your once-in-a-lifetime day. What does this mean? I won't "monopolize" your time, be "in your face" the entire day, or keep your guests waiting forever for you to arrive at the reception after portrait time... or you from enjoying your party and guests! With over 100 weddings captured through my lens, I've learned how to streamline those important portrait times and move through them swiftly and smoothly so that you can focus on your new spouse and your guests -- and everyone usually has fun in the process! The rest of the time, I'm in the background, unobtrusively capturing every little moment of your day. I've discovered that the portraits my couples treasure the most are usually the candids taken when they didn't even realize a lens was focused on them.

One of the most valuable features that sets Hanalani Photography apart from other photographers is that every wedding package includes a hi-res flash drive of all edited images along with a print release. Rather than having to select certain images to be printed from a proofing gallery (although this is also available), you will own every image and have rights to print or use them in any way you wish... this is where your creativity can come into play!

Custom packages available, as well as engagement, boudoir, bridal, trash the dress, and morning after portrait sessions.

Contact Information:

IMG7210
0414120547
2acdae6fd0da8acd weddingattire

14 Reviews for Hanalani Photography

Hana was amazing!! She is so patient and professional, not to mention her amazing quality!! The big piece of wedding advice that I always received was to "make sure you get a great photographer" because that is the person that you will trust to help capture all of your memories. I am so happy that I met Hana at the Hawaii Bridal Expo in Honolulu. She is a great person and a phenomenal artist, both in photography and in writing as you'll see on her website. Hana really connects with her clients and we felt so comfortable with her. Hana did our engagement photos as well as our wedding photos! I will definitely recommend Hanalani Photography and if my husband and I need photos again we know who we're going to call. Thanks again Hana!

Sent on 01/26/2015

Kelly · Married on 10/12/2013

My husband and I recently got married on Folly Beach this past October. We are from Ohio, so not knowing the area was challenging when booking vendors. I was so concerned that I would spend alot of money on a photographer and end up hating my pictures. This was not the case at all with Selador Images. Hana was amazing to work with. She really knew what shots looked great on the beach and I could tell how experienced she was. My friends and family, as well as my husband and I, were blown away by how great our pictures turned out. What I really liked is that Hana gives you rights to all of your pictures. You don't have to buy prints from her unless you want to. I received my CD's with all my pictures in less than two weeks after my wedding. I would highly recommend Hana to anyone looking for an experienced photographer at a fair price.

Sent on 11/14/2013

My experience with Selador Images was fabulous! My husband and I used her for our engagement as well as our wedding ceremony. We were dreading the photography process because we didn't want to feel awkward and uncomfortable - but we found just the opposite with Hana!! She was friendly, punctual, engaged us in conversation, made us feel at ease and didn't mind when we laughed and joked around. Most importantly, she is a hard worker and her work is beautiful!! As a bonus - our photos were returned to us, with full rights to the images, within two weeks! We will enjoy these photos for years and years to come.

Sent on 11/11/2013

Award

Hanalani Photography Pricing

Hanalani Photography Price Rates

Hanalani Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date

• Carolina, 00979 See on map