About Hair Due Over

On location hair and makeup artists make sure you stay on schedule on your special day

We strive to enhance your natural beauty. We do not overly cake on makeup and customize styles to fit your features. We also recommend styles that work best with your theme, attire and venue (indoor/outdoor), assuring that chosen styles will last during the entire event.

We are also very organized, punctual and used to handling large wedding parties

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Textured Styling (1)
On-Site Hair (1)
Brow/Lash Tinting (1)
Makeup Trial (1)

Oh my goodness! Ana was amazing! She got my 3 bridesmaids and myself done within four hours and we still had time for touchups. Her talent is wonderful and honestly, she should be charging more for the quality of service! Everyone in my party was very happy with their looks and I was so glad we chose her for the special day! Chose Hair Due Over, you won't be sorry!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Hannah , 1/14/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Brow/Lash Tinting, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Salon, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Textured Styling, Updos/Styling

Ana is one of my most wonderful people I have ever met! Not only did she help me plan out everything, VIA EMAIL!, she also made my wedding day so wonderful. Not only was she early, but she spent quality time with myself and each of the girls in my wedding party, making sure they got EXACTLY what they wanted. She was sweet, funny, professional and overall outstanding in terms of what she does AND who she is! I cannot thank her enough for everything she did for myself and my bridal party. You truly are one of a kind, Ana!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Katy, 1/13/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Hair Trial, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

Hair Due Over Pricing

3 PROS I KNOW

Events

355 Citrus Tower Blvd #108, Clermont, FL 34711   See On Map
407-844-7074 (phone)
Hair Due Over is a wedding beauty service provider from Orlando, FL. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Lakeland, Clermont, and Sanford. Hair Due Over is a professional wedding Hair and makeup mobile salon that has been part of the Central Florida wedding industry for 2+ years. We specialize in wedding hair and makeup including updos, airbrush makeup, false eyelashes, and braids.