16 W Romie Lane, Salinas, CA 93901 Map · Phone number

img0045
128bcbcd15b17f7d IMG 7137
img6131

4 Reviews for Hair by Frenchie

Frances was a fantastic choice when it came to my hair and make up for my wedding! She is very knowledgeable and confident with her skills. Not to mention her personable level. The communication was top of the line. She listened to what I wanted, and when I hit a point that I wasn't sure, she was full of ideas, which I was able to choose from. The outcome was absolutely beautiful and I felt like a princess! Thank you Frances for doing such an amazing job!!

Sent on 01/09/2017

Jazmin · Married on 09/04/2016

I went back and forth trying to decided if I wanted to hire someone to do my bridal hair and makeup. I know you might be thinking "What's wrong with her?!" but I'm not huge on makeup and I have curly hair which a lot of people don't know how to style. I was nervous about ending up with layers and layers of makeup and curly hair that was straightened only to be curled again with a curling iron. Frances got it. She understood that I wanted to be true to myself. We ended up doing two trials because it took me a while to figure out exactly what I wanted for my wedding day. And she didn't laugh too hard when I showed up with the very first tube of foundation I have ever owned for my first trial. She was also nice enough to go buy a different foundation that was a much better fit for my skin tone and type for my second trial (a true professional!). She did a beautiful romantic up-do that worked perfectly with my hair type. And the makeup was perfect, I felt like I was glowing on my wedding day.

She is also very flexible! My mom decided day of my wedding to have Frances do her hair as well. I nearly panicked because already we were on a time crunch. But Frances handled it like a champ. She's so talented at what she does, and she always does it with a smile.

I highly recommend Frances for bridal hair and make-up. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 01/11/2017

Misa · Married on 04/23/2016

I highly recommend Hair By Frenchie! She was my make up/ hair stylist for my wedding day and I was so impressed! Frances is very passionate about her work and does whatever she can to acheive the look her clients are invisioning. What I appreciated the most about Frances is that she makes you feel comfortable and make the experience fun. No stress. Trust me, you dont need any more stress on your wedding day. Hair By Frenchie will make sure you dont need to worry about a thing when it comes to your flawless make up and hair

Sent on 01/19/2017

Hair by Frenchie FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 45.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 35.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 95.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 45.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 6