Friendswood, TX 77546 Map · Phone number
1 review

About Hair by Amburlee

Hair by Amburlee is an on location bridal hair and makeup company. We specialize in Airbrush Makeup, updos, curly hair, natural hair styling, hair extensions, and skin care. As a licensed cosmetologist and certified airbrush makeup artist with 10 years in the beauty industry, Amburlee will use her expertise to make you feel beautiful, confident, and create the exact look you want on your special day.

Amburlee Price also offers all natural organic body wraps and facials for your special event. Have glowing flawless skin with her revolutionary facial applicators and look your best in your dress with tighter, firmer, more toned, youthful looking skin with her body wraps! Wrap your arms, back, waist, chin, and neck! Our wraps reduce the appearance of cellulite, varicose veins, and stretch marks in as little as 45 minutes!

• SOO-WON

Melissa · Married on 04/26/2014

3.6
      2.0
      3.0

Let me start by saying Amburlee did a very good job the day of my wedding. I know first hand how much brides rely on reviews when making selections for their wedding. Amburlee delivered on my big day and my hair looked exactly how I wanted it. However, I will say that she takes a very long time to respond and get back to you when asking questions or sending you information such as the contract. I figured it was because she has a lot going on and I know it can be difficult juggling different hats. I commend her for doing her best but as a bride I shouldn't have to wait on anyone I'm paying to provide a service. It appeared to me that she doesn't do this very often even though I thought she did when I chose her. I say this because she really needs some guidance when it comes to running a business. Her contract was poorly put together and she wasn't always consistent in the things she would tell me. Another issue was that although I was pleased with the final product, I feel as though she was a bit over priced. I would not go to her again but I would recommend her because she did do a really good job. She is a nice girl but I think she needs more time to grow and learn.

Sent on 05/13/2014

Hair by Amburlee FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations