Oaklyn, NJ 08107 Map · Phone number

About Hair Artistry by Amy

AWARD WINNING PROFESSIONAL HAIR STYLIST

Making you look and feel your best is my priority because your day should be perfect.

I specialize in on-location formal hair designs.

Wedding Consultations/Trials for brides.

Group rates available for bridal parties with 3 or more bridesmaids.

All services available in the comfort of your own home or venue.

Servicing NJ, NY, PA & DE

*Main Profile Image Taken By: Rachel Pearlman Photograph

Follow Hair Artistry by Amy on

imag
imag

5 Reviews for Hair Artistry by Amy

Ashley · Married on 06/21/2014

Amy was great! I had 5 bridesmaids, a flower girl, 2 moms, and myself getting hair done the morning of my wedding. She was able to finish everyone within 5 hours and everyone's hair looked perfect! I changed my hair style slightly from what we did during my trial and it came out perfect. I couldn't have imagined better hair for my wedding..it was exactly what I wanted. Amy's prices are extremely reasonable and shes very responsive and accommodating. I am so happy I found Amy to do my hair and my bridal party of my wedding. Thanks again!!

Sent on 06/24/2014
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 05/31/2014

I have only positive things to say about Amy. She is professional and an OUTSTANDING stylist. She was creative, focused and even made our hair shore proof! My wedding was on the bay and was super windy yet my hair was stunning even after the reception was over. I was receiving compliments the whole night. As the bride, I was extremely critical on everything. I picked Amy because her photo gallery was not photoshopped. You get what you see, quality and perfection. I would recommend Amy one hundred times over!

Sent on 06/09/2014

Danielle · Married on 09/21/2013

Amy was wonderful to work with and I'm so glad I found her! I knew from the moment we set up a hair trial in which she was willing to travel all the way to my house, that she was extremely flexible to work with. She came and looked at the photos of styles that I liked and instantly molded all of my ideas together to make the perfect hair creation! She was great to work with, was extremely professional and was always there for all of my (or my bridesmaids' questions)! She did an amazing job on the day of. My mom, bridal party, and I all LOVED our hairstyles!! Everyone looked gorgeous thanks to Amy's hard work! She is amazing to work with, is awesome at what she does and her prices are extremely reasonable!!! Thank you so much Amy!!! If you want to look gorgeous, let Amy do your hair!!!

Sent on 11/03/2013

Hair Artistry by Amy FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 60.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Travel Fee