Hacienda Cocina y Cantina

Puerto Vallarta, MX View map
   1 review
Up to 250 guests

Up to 250 guests

Inspired by the true style of a Mexican Hacienda’s luxury and one of a kind service, this property overlooks stunning views of land’s end and the bay.

Located by the seashore in Medano, Cabo San Lucas main beach. Hacienda Cocina and Cantina celebrates Mexican cuisine focusing on the traditional dishes from Sea of Cortez, this one-of-a-kind experience is the perfect spot for a little indulgence.

The perfect spot to make this important date, the most beautiful experience!

Contact our Sales Associate Ivette Hernández

ihernandez@grupohunan.com

T (+52) 624 163 3144 ext 5202

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$1,800

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Server(s)

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$50

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
House Liquor
Open Bar

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Beach
Restaurant
Waterfront

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
Bar Services
Cake
Catering Services
Event Planner
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Cocktail Reception
Dessert
Family Style
Hors d'oeuvres
Plated
Stations
Tastings

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Cash Bar
House Wine
Limited Bar
Open Bar
Signature Drink

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Valet
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

January
June
October
November
December

What months are included in your off-peak season?

July
August
September

• Sara
    Sara B. Married on 05/13/2019

Greatest place ever!

Our wedding was a little different then a normal destination wedding. We chose to be on a week long cruise with our closest family and friends. Our first stop was in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. Since we were having a smaller wedding of around 34 people including my husband and I, we needed a low key venue that provided us with everything we needed for our big day since we weren’t going to be there days before to prepare. We stumbled upon hacienda. The pictures online don’t do it justice. The hotel and restaurant was so beautiful. Ivette was our contact person. Considering we never talked on the phone before and everything was done via email, she was super prompt in responding to my emails (and trust me I had a lot). She basically coordinated my whole wedding. I am not a bride who cared about what flowers and what table decor to use, but she still was very well prepared with floral options, shade/arch options, decor options, and music options. It was most important for us to have good food. We decided a taco bar and a few different dessert platters were best for our family. Again, all of this was done over email since we didn’t have international calling and she still did an amazing job pulling it all together. She gave me her personal advice on everything which was very helpful since I wasn’t able to see the venue in person until the day of the wedding. The day of the wedding our cruise docked at 11 am. We went straight to hacienda to check it out and give her our guest book for later. We were greeted with a tasty drink and a sample of the food we were going to be served later. We were supposed to get ready at a different hotel with some of my family who flew in was staying at. Long story short we couldn’t locate them. We went back to hacienda (crying of course, because what’s a wedding without some tears) and Ivette comforted me and found me and my bridesmaids a place to get ready. She even gave each of us delicious margarita. Everything from there ran very smoothly. Ivette and my photographer really made everything flow. We had limited time at hacienda because our cruise ship was scheduled to leave a few hours later but we didn’t feel rushed since they were there to help. One of the coolest part of hacienda was how the let our water taxi pick up all my guests right on the beach area by our reception! Best send off ever! We loved haciendas staff and food and venues so much we are already planning our return for our first anniversary!

Paseo de la Marina #4732 Col. El Médano Cabo San Lucas Puerto Vallarta, MX, 23453
52-6241633144
Location of (Hacienda Cocina y Cantina)

Hacienda Cocina y Cantina frequently asked questions

At Hacienda Cocina y Cantina, what items and services related to wedding catering are included in the cost?

Hacienda Cocina y Cantina includes the following items and services in its wedding catering costs:
  • Server(s)

At Hacienda Cocina y Cantina, what does the bar service starting price include?

The bar service starting price at Hacienda Cocina y Cantina includes:
  • Bartender(s)
  • House Liquor
  • Open Bar

What are the most important characteristics of Hacienda Cocina y Cantina in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by Hacienda Cocina y Cantina for wedding events is known for:
  • Beach
  • Restaurant
  • Waterfront

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at Hacienda Cocina y Cantina for wedding events?

Hacienda Cocina y Cantina offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:
  • Indoor
  • Uncovered Outdoor
  • Scenic Views

What kind of wedding events does Hacienda Cocina y Cantina offer?

Hacienda Cocina y Cantina offers the following types of wedding events:
  • Ceremony
  • Reception
  • Bridal Shower
  • Engagement Party
  • Rehearsal Dinner

What services does Hacienda Cocina y Cantina offer for wedding events?

Hacienda Cocina y Cantina offers the following services for wedding events:
  • Accommodations
  • Bar Services
  • Cake
  • Catering Services
  • Event Planner
  • Wifi

What percentage of users recommend Hacienda Cocina y Cantina and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Hacienda Cocina y Cantina is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Western Mexico for your wedding