Hacienda Cocina y Cantina

Paseo de la Marina #4732 Col. El Médano Cabo San Lucas, Puerto Vallarta, MX 23453 Map · Phone number

About Hacienda Cocina y Cantina

Inspired by the true style of a Mexican Hacienda’s luxury and one of a kind service, this property overlooks stunning views of land’s end and the bay.

Located by the seashore in Medano, Cabo San Lucas main beach. Hacienda Cocina and Cantina celebrates Mexican cuisine focusing on the traditional dishes from Sea of Cortez, this one-of-a-kind experience is the perfect spot for a little indulgence.

The perfect spot to make this important date, the most beautiful experience!

Contact our Sales Associate Ivette Hernández

Hacienda Cocina y Cantina 7
  • Sara

Sara Brown · Married on 05/13/2019

Greatest place ever!

Our wedding was a little different then a normal destination wedding. We chose to be on a week long cruise with our closest family and friends. Our first stop was in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. Since we were having a smaller wedding of around 34 people including my husband and I, we needed a low key venue that provided us with everything we needed for our big day since we weren’t going to be there days before to prepare. We stumbled upon hacienda. The pictures online don’t do it justice. The hotel and restaurant was so beautiful. Ivette was our contact person. Considering we never talked on the phone before and everything was done via email, she was super prompt in responding to my emails (and trust me I had a lot). She basically coordinated my whole wedding. I am not a bride who cared about what flowers and what table decor to use, but she still was very well prepared with floral options, shade/arch options, decor options, and music options. It was most important for us to have good food. We decided a taco bar and a few different dessert platters were best for our family. Again, all of this was done over email since we didn’t have international calling and she still did an amazing job pulling it all together. She gave me her personal advice on everything which was very helpful since I wasn’t able to see the venue in person until the day of the wedding. The day of the wedding our cruise docked at 11 am. We went straight to hacienda to check it out and give her our guest book for later. We were greeted with a tasty drink and a sample of the food we were going to be served later. We were supposed to get ready at a different hotel with some of my family who flew in was staying at. Long story short we couldn’t locate them. We went back to hacienda (crying of course, because what’s a wedding without some tears) and Ivette comforted me and found me and my bridesmaids a place to get ready. She even gave each of us delicious margarita. Everything from there ran very smoothly. Ivette and my photographer really made everything flow. We had limited time at hacienda because our cruise ship was scheduled to leave a few hours later but we didn’t feel rushed since they were there to help. One of the coolest part of hacienda was how the let our water taxi pick up all my guests right on the beach area by our reception! Best send off ever! We loved haciendas staff and food and venues so much we are already planning our return for our first anniversary!

Sent on 07/24/2019
    Hacienda Cocina y Cantina 19
    Hacienda Cocina y Cantina 20
    Hacienda Cocina y Cantina 21

Hacienda Cocina y Cantina FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 1,800.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Server(s)
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 50.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), House Liquor, Open Bar
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 250
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 7
  • Describe your venue: Beach, Restaurant, Waterfront
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Scenic Views
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Bar Services, Cake, Catering Services, Event Planner, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Stations, Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, House Wine, Limited Bar, Open Bar, Signature Drink
  • What months are included in your peak season? January, February, March, April, May, June, October, November, December
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? July, August, September

• Paseo de la Marina #4732 Col. El Médano Cabo San Lucas Puerto Vallarta, MX, 23453 See on map
    52-6241633144 (Phone number)