Nearby Vendors to Consider

About H.J. Benken Florist & Garden Center

We provide the region’s finest experience in floral, home and garden retail.

Flowers are an elegant touch for every special occasion: parties, proms, partners' meetings, and, of course, weddings. With over 70 years' experience, our designers have the broadest experience that ensure you get the flowers and the look you want for the occasion.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Altar Decor (2)
Table Arrangements (2)
Event Design (1)
Flower Petals (1)

I cannot even explain how gorgeous my bouquet was and all our centerpieces. Robin and her team knocked it out of the park. The most beautiful bouquet I ever saw and she nailed my vision! Everything was so beautiful and they were so great to work with! The first plan was way over my budget and asked what we could do to cut the plan in half. Robin got me to my budget without sacrificing quality at all or making me feel like I was getting less. I highly recommend.

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/28/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Going in, I had no idea what I wanted with my flowers but Robin really helped me establish a vision for the ceremony and offered honest advice for everything from ribbon color to rose petals. She was extremely adaptable when I brought in some pieces that I found for the centerpiece and helped me brainstorm ways to make the ceremony and reception decorations truly unique and beautiful. The team at Benkins was prompt in delivery and left us great instructions how to set up the decorations in case the weather changed (and it did) and we had to move to our "plan B" location.

Profile Picture Megan, 7/7/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Thank you to Benken's for such wonderful service! The flowers were beautiful and reasonably priced! I definitely would recommend this company!

Profile Picture Betsy, 8/27/16, 5 Reviews

Single Flowers
Table Arrangements
5 AWARDS

1 ENDORSEMENT
HJ Benken's flowers always look great in The Grove of Springfield Township!

Events