Gurjote S. Sethi Photography

Tempe, AZ View map Visit website
$2,150 Most Popular Price

$2,150 Most Popular Price

Gurjote S. Sethi Photography is a wedding photography business based in Franklin Lakes, New Jersey. As a creative professional, I am truly passionate about providing my clients with a fun and personal photography experience. Using an indie style and artistic approach, my goal is to capture all the candid and joyful moments of your special occasion.

Gurjote S. Sethi Photography offers a variety of services, including engagement photoshoots, destination wedding packages, and additional hours. In the run-up to your event, I will work closely with you to understand your needs, ideas, and unique love story. My one-event-per-day policy will ensure your celebration is the focus of my attention, free from any unnecessary distractions. If required, I can work with a second shooter to photograph the festivities from multiple viewpoints. When your high-resolution images are ready and available, you will receive them in digital format. Photo albums, matted prints, and canvases can be added to your selection if requested.

• Asian-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,250

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,150

Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Natural
Photojournalism
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas

Message vendor
    4.8 out of 5 rating
    Harwinder S. Married on 10/01/2021

Amazing Photographer!

Gurjote's an absolutely awesome guy with even better photography skills. His photos of my wedding were incredibly soulful and has some of the most artistic vision I've encountered. Much thanks!
  • Pari
    Pari S. Married on 11/14/2019

Great Experience!

Gurjote took his time taking the perfect candid pictures that encapsulated some of the emotions my husband and I were feeling on our wedding day. I appreciate all of the effort and love he put into each shot.
  • illustration stars

Team

Gurjote Sethi
Gurjote Sethi
Owner

I am all about helping my couples ACTUALLY enjoy their day! The person you will spend the most time around at your wedding is your photographer, so I do everything in my power to make sure we are living, laughing, and having a great time. The more fun you have the more beautiful and natural your photos will come out. That said, I am all about making sure we are a good fit and prefer to conduct our conversations over the phone so we can actually get to know one another!

One of the things I am most passionate about is legacy, bringing my vintage cameras to shoot a wedding is more than just a stylistic choice to me, but it is part of my family history. Each vintage camera I have has a specific story and a reason why I use it.

After-hours you can find me likely on a plane going wherever I can for the week! If I am not on a plane then you can find me in a kitchen cooking large meals for friends and family, on a mountain hiking & photographing landscapes, or sitting at home making music on my guitar or ukulele! Would love to connect with you, please do reach out!

2157 E. Apache Blvd. Tempe, AZ, 85281
2017744770
Location of (Gurjote S. Sethi Photography)
2157 E Apache Blvd Tempe, AZ, 85281

Gurjote S. Sethi Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Gurjote S. Sethi Photography include in the starting price?

Gurjote S. Sethi Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • One Event / Day
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Gurjote S. Sethi Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Gurjote S. Sethi Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Gurjote S. Sethi Photography offer?

Gurjote S. Sethi Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Film
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Vintage

What photography services does Gurjote S. Sethi Photography offer?

Gurjote S. Sethi Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Gurjote S. Sethi Photography offer for wedding events?

Gurjote S. Sethi Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Negatives
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Gurjote S. Sethi Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Gurjote S. Sethi Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Gurjote S. Sethi Photography offer?

Gurjote S. Sethi Photography currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding