Green Photography

El Mirage, AZ View map
$2,189 Most Popular Price

$2,189 Most Popular Price

On your wedding day you are the Queen & King – I do my utmost to make your day special, for now and always. When you celebrate your 10th, 20th or 30th Anniversary, what will you still possess from your wedding day? Flowers? The great food? All the wonderful people that helped celebrate that day? All of these can be brought back to life momentarily by the photos of your wedding day. Don’t risk trusting all this to a fly-by-night operation. Hire a true professional, call us at (602) 349-6872 or email briangreen@bgreenportraits.com today to arrange a meeting to talk about having Green Photography be your wedding photographer!

• Samantha
    Samantha Married on 09/14/2019

Great Photographer

Brian did the photos for my wedding and they came out wonderful! He arrived early, was prepared with all my requests and provided a bunch of suggested poses for my party when I ran out. He was incredibly professional, hustled all 8 hours and took phenomenal pictures. Just got them back today and I love the candid moments that he captured. We had a windstorm blow through right before the ceremony and he made sure to use that to his advantage to get some breathtaking shots of my dress and veil. Highly recommend Brian for any of your photography needs!
    Tyzasha Married on 04/29/2016
    Brain was awesome from the beggining. Brian shot our engagement session as well as our wedding. Our wedding photos were awesome, he really captured all the details and special moments! Brian was very affordable and was always so patient! I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding photographer.
    Rachel Married on 10/17/2015
    I started planning my wedding a year in advance, and was well into negotiations with another photographer, when they backed out and I was left stranded six months before my big day. I contacted Brian and he was so responsive and professional. He listened to what I wanted and offered suggestions that made the whole process so easy and stress-free! On the day of, we had two photographers (one being Brian of course), and they were so attentive and were able to cover so many angles and moments. I can't say enough good things! Brian endured rain throughout the evening, and then offered to stay over our agreed upon time frame to make sure we got every last memory on film. The pictures are fabulous!! I have never received so many compliments and he truly captured the energy of the night. Green Photography is the best bang for your buck you can find here in AZ!

Bird of Paradise Weddings Bird of Paradise Weddings Wedding Officiants

Always love working with Brian Green Photography! Patient, easy going & very kind guy with eye for capturing all your great memories! Highly recommend him for your wedding! Most Sincerely~ Montana Meadows Bird of Paradise Weddings Officiant/Minister

12433 W Willow Ave El Mirage, 85335
Location of (Green Photography)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding