Green Attic Films

Atlanta, GA View map Visit website
$4,450 Most Popular Price

$4,450 Most Popular Price

*****FULLY BOOKED FOR 2021******

Green Attic Films is a wedding videography company operating out of Atlanta, Georgia. Owner and operator Alexis is a talented artist that will capture the authentic moments of laughter and love as your day unfolds. She strives to encapsulate the essence of every event she attends, crafting cinematic experiences that allow her clients to relive their day for decades to come.

Green Attic Films provides clients with a number of services to choose from. Alexis will provide multiple cameras at different angles throughout your day to ensure that every important detail is documented. Drone footage is available for those looking to include aerial shots of their celebrations. Your footage can be masterfully edited as a highlight video or full-length feature for you to enjoy again and again.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$3,850

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,450

Add'l Hours
Full Feature Video
Multi. Locations

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
One Event / Day
Raw Footage
Save The Date

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.7 out of 5 rating
  • Heather
    Heather Married on 08/20/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Insanely Talented/Such a Joy to Work with Alexis!

I was on the fence about a wedding video until 2 coworkers talked me into it (one told me it was the best thing she did for her wedding and the other told me not having a videographer was her biggest regret). I am SO glad we did, and that we hired Alexis. Our photographer recommended her because “she’s the best,” and after watching some videos she made of other couples and meeting her one time over Zoom, I was convinced. For one, she is so much fun. I felt like she was as enthusiastic about my wedding as I was, and she was totally on board with our vision for our day. She flew out to Seattle for our wedding and the whole day with her was a blast. She worked seamlessly with our photographer and made the entire experience fun for everyone. She is incredibly talented and fun to work with. 10/10 recommend. And YES, you need a wedding video. The day is somewhat of a blur and being able to relive those moments on video is priceless!
    Scott V. Married on 10/10/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Filming our special moment made easy.

Alexis is so great to work with. Brining our day to make it a true memory we will be able to have forever! Her work speaks for its self. But she’s easy to talk to, work with and an over great person! So happy she was able to spend our special day with us! Book soon as she books up fast!
  • Devin
    Devin Married on 05/24/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Talented beyond belief with a heart of gold!

Alexis is truly magical. I honestly would have chosen a different wedding date if she wasn’t available for ours, that’s how talented she is. I did so much research on videographers and no one compares to her, I promise! Her videos are timeless and classy, the music she chooses creates all the feels, and she captures her couples like no other videographer I’ve ever seen. She has so many options to add to your package that I felt like I wouldn’t miss a single thing from our wedding day which helped me to feel so at ease during the day. Also, she’s hilarious! If you’re not comfortable in front of a camera, she is your gal! She feeds off of the energy of her clients so well and was such a calming presence during the day. Alexis is flexible, available to talk through anything and everything, and is truly there to be a kind and fun part of the wedding experience amongst all of the craziness and chaos. She also totally brings the fun!

You hear a lot about how videographers and photographers clash. NOT THE CASE with Alexis. She worked seamlessly with our photographer and every vendor we had during the day. Alexis was a huge part of why we had such a dream team of vendors working with us. When you have someone following you around all day, you want to make sure that you actually want to spend time with them! Alexis is just such a genuine and kind person, with a heart of gold. It’s like having a best friend attend your wedding who happens to be holding a camera, rather than just a vendor.

Alexis makes such phenomenal and sentimental videos that aren’t just wedding videos. They are captured moments in time, artistically woven together to create the most beautiful portrayal of your love story.

Save yourself hours of looking through wedding videos and just hire Alexis. She’s truly incredible inside and out!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Atlanta, Georgia Atlanta, GA, 30319
Location of (Green Attic Films)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding