Green Attic Films

Atlanta, GA View map Visit website
$4,450 Most Popular Price

$4,450 Most Popular Price

*****FULLY BOOKED FOR 2021******

Green Attic Films is a wedding videography company operating out of Atlanta, Georgia. Owner and operator Alexis is a talented artist that will capture the authentic moments of laughter and love as your day unfolds. She strives to encapsulate the essence of every event she attends, crafting cinematic experiences that allow her clients to relive their day for decades to come.

Green Attic Films provides clients with a number of services to choose from. Alexis will provide multiple cameras at different angles throughout your day to ensure that every important detail is documented. Drone footage is available for those looking to include aerial shots of their celebrations. Your footage can be masterfully edited as a highlight video or full-length feature for you to enjoy again and again.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$3850

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4450

Add'l Hours
Full Feature Video
Multi. Locations

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
One Event / Day
Raw Footage
Save The Date

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
  • Scott
    Scott V. Married on 10/10/2020

Filming our special moment made easy.

Alexis is so great to work with. Brining our day to make it a true memory we will be able to have forever! Her work speaks for its self. But she’s easy to talk to, work with and an over great person! So happy she was able to spend our special day with us! Book soon as she books up fast!
  • Devin
    Devin Married on 05/24/2020

Talented beyond belief with a heart of gold!

Alexis is truly magical. I honestly would have chosen a different wedding date if she wasn’t available for ours, that’s how talented she is. I did so much research on videographers and no one compares to her, I promise! Her videos are timeless and classy, the music she chooses creates all the feels, and she captures her couples like no other videographer I’ve ever seen. She has so many options to add to your package that I felt like I wouldn’t miss a single thing from our wedding day which helped me to feel so at ease during the day. Also, she’s hilarious! If you’re not comfortable in front of a camera, she is your gal! She feeds off of the energy of her clients so well and was such a calming presence during the day. Alexis is flexible, available to talk through anything and everything, and is truly there to be a kind and fun part of the wedding experience amongst all of the craziness and chaos. She also totally brings the fun!

You hear a lot about how videographers and photographers clash. NOT THE CASE with Alexis. She worked seamlessly with our photographer and every vendor we had during the day. Alexis was a huge part of why we had such a dream team of vendors working with us. When you have someone following you around all day, you want to make sure that you actually want to spend time with them! Alexis is just such a genuine and kind person, with a heart of gold. It’s like having a best friend attend your wedding who happens to be holding a camera, rather than just a vendor.

Alexis makes such phenomenal and sentimental videos that aren’t just wedding videos. They are captured moments in time, artistically woven together to create the most beautiful portrayal of your love story.

Save yourself hours of looking through wedding videos and just hire Alexis. She’s truly incredible inside and out!
    Sarah Married on 09/28/2019

So wonderful to work with!

When we started to plan our wedding, I knew right away that I wanted a videographer. Because of the high price, it took some convincing for my husband to agree - but he (and I) could not be happier that we chose to hire Alexis! In addition to creating beautiful films, Alexis is thoughtful, professional, and a great communicator. She worked seamlessly with our photographer and captured SO many moments that I didn't even know were happening. I only ever saw her with one camera, but our ceremony film shows many different angles, and I'm still not totally sure how she did this. In addition, she was by our side almost the entire day, and we are so thankful for her flexibility, genuine kindness, and fun personality that kept us laughing all day.
    After sending our film over, I was so surprised that Alexis offered to make any changes we wanted! We couldn't think of anything we would want differently - from the music she chose to the way she interwove the toasts to the general feel of the film - it all felt so perfect to us, you would think that she had known us forever. It is still incredible to me that Alexis was able to take an 8 hour day and turn it into 8 of the most beautiful and meaningful minutes that we will certainly cherish forever!

Pricing

Green Attic Films Price Rates

Atlanta, Georgia Atlanta, GA, 30319
Location of (Green Attic Films)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding