Great American Tent Company

Gardendale, AL View map

Great American Tent is a family owned business that's been renting commercial grade tents and party supply equipment for over 35 years. Founded by a former rock concert promoter in 1979, Great American Tent has provided tents and other supplies for former Presidents of the United States, the Super Bowl, the 1996 Olympics and even provided a tent to be featured in the film, Storyville. But the majority of our clientele are individuals and families looking for some help during reunions, parties, and of course, weddings.

With over three decades worth of experience serving event planners in the Birmingham, Alabama area, you can rent with confidence from Great American Tent. We've helped to plan everything from graduations to live concerts, and we're no stranger to weddings either. Along with tent rentals, we also do tables, chairs, lights, staging, dance floors, and carry a large variety of table linens for rental. And with our latest addition, The Wherehouse, we now offer a banquet hall for all your celebratory needs. Big or small, Great American Tent has it all!

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Delivery
Setup
Showroom

What event items are available?

Chair Covers
Chairs
Dance Floor
Lights
Tables
Tent Accessories
Tents

What food and beverage items are available?

Linens

What is the starting price for tents?

$300.00

What is the starting price for tables?

$9.00

What is the starting price for chairs?

$2.00

What is the starting price for 12x12 ft dance floors?

$360.00
    Cindy Married on 05/16/2015
    We used Great American Tent Company for our daughter's wedding 12/31/08 and again for our son's wedding 05/16/15. They were absolutely wonderful. From a winter wonderland to an English garden, they had everything we needed. Their staff went above and beyond to make everything perfect for us. We would highly recommend them to anyone.

Great American Tent Company's reply:

Glad to be of service Cindy. If you ever need anything else, you know who to call. =)
    Kathryn Event on: 01/24/2015
    I have used Great American tent for a birthday party and a graduation party. The facilities are awesome and the staff is very friendly! Would definitely use again!
    Martha Event on: 12/01/2013
    The BEST VALUE for an AFFORDABLE, CONVENIENTLY LOCATED, SAFE, CLEAN, INDOOR venue with all the bells and whistles to bring your party to life!
    We were blessed with our children’s arrivals in December. Although it’s a great early Christmas present, it isn’t very convenient to planning birthday parties. Most indoor places are crowded with germy kids & charge too much for mediocre services. Yuck, that doesn’t sound like *party* to me. Thankfully, the Wherehouse was saving grace! This place is everything it advertises & so much more without breaking the budget!! It was very easy to find. We had access to a huge open space, with beautiful hardwood floors, tables & chairs already set up, and a *CLEAN* bathroom! There was more than enough room to have a small bouncy house, plenty of dancing room, eating area. They have a sound booth & big movie projector. And not to mention how much a hit the PacMan Arcade game was with everyone, kids & adults alike. I had to do was show up with the basics and the rest was taken care of. I’m still new to this mom gig, so our parties haven’t always gone off without a hitch. Usually I am consumed with all set up & details that go into making my little one’s day as magical as possible. I forget to enjoy the party myself, but they made everything simple, fun, and AFFORDABLE. I am glad to say that this party was our favorite so far thanks to their services. The staff was very friendly, professional, and accommodating. I had absolutely no complaints with our experience. My daughter still talks about how fun her pirate adventure was two years later! We all can’t wait for our next party there! I would highly recommend using the Wherehouse for ANY of your indoor party events!

Pricing

Great American Tent Company Price Rates

3086 Decatur Highway Gardendale, 35071
2056312221

8 AM – 4 PM (Mon–Fri)
Location of (Great American Tent Company)

Other vendors in Birmingham for your wedding