19 8TH ST S. Suite 124, Fargo, ND 58103 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 15

About Grassfire Studios

Your Life is a Collection of Moments

Taking a sip of freshly brewed coffee. Sharing a glance with your partner across the room. Curling under the covers on a cold night. Yet some moments, while just as fleeting, feel like more. Saying "I love you" for the first time. Looking into each other's eyes at the altar. Learning you'll soon have your first child.

About Us

Candid laughs. Genuine smiles. Happy tears. They're all ingredients we believe are essential to your wedding story. Couples hire Grassfire Studios to capture authentic, bold, and creative wedding stories. We've made handcrafted wedding films since 2009.

Happy Couples

We exist to tell your wedding day story. We take a deep dive into every second; while you're making a lifetime commitment, we're capturing the teary eyes of your best friends. The tight hugs you share with your parents. The toasts, the dance moves, the joy.

We craft the details into a story you can relive, and a gift that you can share with loved ones for years to come. Together, we turn your moments into memories that last.

Locations

We've captured weddings all over the upper midwest and have directors based in Fargo and Minneapolis. Recently, we've filmed weddings in Minneapolis, Alexandria, Detroit Lakes, Minn.; Fargo, Grand Forks, Bismarck, ND; and Red Lodge, Big Sky, MT. For weddings located outside the Minneapolis and Fargo metro areas, we have a standard travel rate.

Follow Grassfire Studios on

screen shot 2016 06 14 at 7 29 49 pm

• Videos 4

17 Reviews for Grassfire Studios

Jasmine · Married on 05/05/2018

Grassfire Studios is incredible! My husband and I were speechless when we first watched our wedding video; Grassfire Studios captured all of the big moments down to the small little moments that may usually go unnoticed. Truly, they provided a one of a kind quality video and services! Head over to their Facebook page to take a look at their work, you will not be disappointed!

Annika · Married on 08/26/2017

I would like to share why I truly had no other option but to give Grassfire Studios a 5.0/5.0 review: Grassfire Studios is truly worth every penny. I realize videographers are a "nice to have" but realized it was a "need to have" for us after watching my friend's wedding video. Their video captured the day so perfectly and showed such beautiful moments with my friend's mother. Her mother died a few months after the wedding. For my friend to have that video to look back on is absolutely priceless. I know when my loved ones pass, that I too, will cherish our film from a completely different viewpoint. Grassfire Studios captured every emotion of our day. Our film is a beautiful keepsake; we cannot wait to share it with our children someday. Our pictures captured our emotions too, but they didn't capture our spoken love to each other that was highlighted in the film. We will forever be grateful to Grassfire Studios for this amazing gift.

Elizabeth · Married on 08/19/2017

My husband and I cannot praise Grassfire Studios enough. We absolutely love the wedding video, and all the special moments they captured of our special day. Choosing the Grassfire team was one of our best wedding decisions, and we highly recommend them to anyone looking for a rockstar team of videographers and a beautifully polished wedding film. Thank you, thank you, thank you to Preston and his team!

Award

Grassfire Studios FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,899.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,799.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling, Traditional
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, DVD, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive

• Two Birds Photography - Brittany Walsh
    Two Birds Photography - Brittany Walsh Wedding Photographers

Grassfire Studios is hands down the most professional, easy to work with videographer team in the area. I've worked with out-of-town videographers before who didn't seem as experienced and didn't respect the photographer/videographer understanding of helping each other out, staying out of each other's way, and working together to give our brides the best photos AND video possible- but I never have to worry about that with Grassfire. Every time I work with them, it's so seamless that guests think we are all one big team. I completely recommend hiring a videographer for your wedding, especially if it's Grassfire!

• Harmon Entertainment
    Harmon Entertainment Wedding DJs

Preston and his staff are always great to work with and they capture those special moments on your special day.

• 19 8TH ST S., Suite 124 Fargo, ND 58103 See on map