Pittsburg, CA 94565 Map · Phone number

About Graciously Yours Floral

Graciously Yours Floral is a wedding floral business based in Pittsburg, California. MaryGrace, the owner and the floral designer, provides in-depth consultations to meet perfectly the budget of the couple. She believes that flowers transform the setting elegantly. She is known for creating a custom-designed floral arrangement that specifically reflects the vision and style of each couple.

Graciously Yours Floral offers packages which include the choice of flowers, size of the event, number of pieces, and extensive details about creating the arrangement. The florist takes a limited number of wedding events to fully address the needs of each couple. She can incorporate various floral styles ranging from vintage and classic to romantic and modern in her floral arrangements that include aisle decor, bouquets, boutonnieres, chuppah decor, corsages, flower crowns, and more. Graciously Yours Floral offers the following wedding services:

• Consultations

4d86c24bec9d7fe9 IMG 6730
20150912stephanierenwedding353

9 Reviews for Graciously Yours Floral

Tracy · Married on 03/18/2017

Marygrace made everything so easy and fun for us. I told her what I wanted and the budget I was working with. She made sure I got the most for my value. I told her I loved Disney and wanted to use Disney pins to add a little touch of our own and she made every single of my details come to life. She was on time the day of the wedding and made sure everything was set and done on time. She exceeded my expectations and made our wedding so gorgeous and romantic with a little hint of Disney. She is budget friendly but made our wedding look like we spent more than we did. She is the definition of quality AND quantity. I loved every single piece Marygrace did for us and would hire her for future events in a heartbeat.

Sent on 03/20/2017

Grizel · Married on 12/11/2016

Grace made sure that she worked with my budget. I got everything I wanted and more. Florists nowadays are way too overpriced, but not Grace! Thanks for the superb work, all the flowers looked amazing!! My vision came to life, my husband and I were very happy with how everything turned out.

Sent on 01/23/2017

Angel · Married on 11/13/2016

Grace was amazing! She was very flexible in working with me as I procrastinated a bit with the planning. She was very attentive and accommodating to our wants and needs. Most importantly, she worked with OUR BUDGET! The floral arrangements were fresh and beautiful. Grace stayed for the ceremony til the reception to re-purpose some of the floral arrangements as we requested. We couldn't have asked to work with anyone better. Thank you so much Grace! We <3 You & your amazing work!!

P.S. We didn't know this but Grace did so many of our friends and families weddings without us evening knowing. Everyone recommends her. So you know she's good! Just look at her photos. They speak for themselves. Grace herself is even more wonderful than her work. We highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/23/2016

Award

Graciously Yours Floral FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 55.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit

• Pittsburg, 94565 See on map