address, Fulshear, TX 77441 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 28
  • Meet the Team

About Gracie Mikeska Film

About Me

Gracie Mikeska Films is a wedding videography business based in Houston, Texas. Captured by the timeless romance of Super 8 and Film, Gracie creates videos that effortlessly bring nostalgia and warmness to your heart. Loving to travel, Gracie offers her services all over the world, driven by her desire to capture and tell stories through her work. Understanding each couple is unique in their journey, Gracie uses whatever medium in camera or film avaliable to accurately portray them.

With a style that combines cinematic and storytelling approaches, Gracie is available to shoot wedding ceremonies, receptions, and pre-ceremony preparations. Gracie Mikeska Films is committed to providing exactly what the couple needs to fit their wedding day. Therefore she has customizable packages and is willing to shoot at multiple locations and for any additional hours. She can also work with couples on a save-the-date video. Couples can receive their film as raw footage, or a highlight video, which Gracie will provide through a digital dropbox and usb thumb drive.

25 51 1937413 160679327314360

Videos 3 Videos

4 Reviews for Gracie Mikeska Film

• Katherine

Katherine Ellis · Married on 07/29/2020

Absolutely perfect, I couldn’t have asked for better.

Gracie was so much fun to work with! She made me and my boyfriend feel so at ease and comfortable while taking photos and the results were amazing! I would recommend her to everyone and I’m looking forward to my next occasion to book with her :)

Sent on 08/24/2020
  • Abby

Abby Elmore · Married on 06/25/2020

Gracie Mikeska Photography

We were so excited when Gracie said Yes to doing the photography & videography for our wedding! We loved the way she captured moments so raw & beautifully and knew that’s what we wanted for our special day! We are so in aw of how our photos and our super 8mm film turned out! They capture us, our wedding & all our special moments perfectly. Someone once said “Gracie has the ability to create photos and videos that make you feel so nostalgic” and I couldn’t agree more. I look at and rewatch our photos & video everyday. It takes me right back to that special day & truly makes me feel nostalgic. She also is such a joy to work with, she is professional yet so fun & makes you feel at ease. We are so thankful for her & couldn’t recommend her more.

Sent on 07/29/2020

Gracie Mikeska Film's reply:

thank you abby! you and marco were sooo amazing. i loved getting to be there to create that time capsule for you guys1

Gracie Mikeska Film FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 1200
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Raw Footage
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1799
    Add'l Hours
    Full Feature Video
    Multi. Locations
    Save The Date
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Short Form
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Multi. Locations
    Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download
    USB Flash Drive

Team of Gracie Mikeska Film

Gracie Mikeska

Gracie Mikeska

Owner!

Hey there!

My passion lies within my love for the "here and now" that will one day be a beloved heirloom.

I am 20, married, a believer, and OBSESSED with Boba Tea! (its wierd at first, but you have to try it) I think the ability to love and feel is one of God's greatest gifts to us!

I live with my smoking husband in College Station and am currently a student working on my BS in Christian Counseling! I have been shooting work for others for about 3 years now and started this venture with film last year--it has been spectacular every step of the way. Film is foundational and has never failed to capture a moment exactly as how it appeared before my eyes and heart.

I hope to hear from you soon and learn your story. I want to be more than just a "vendor" for you. I want to be your trusted story teller, heirloom creator, and friend.

-g

+ More Details
- Less Details

• address Fulshear, TX, 77441 See on map
    Location of (Gracie Mikeska Film)