Denver, Denver, CO 80204 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 17
  • Pricing

About GPS Wedding Films

Hi, I'm Greg, a wedding and elopement videographer based in Colorado and available for destination weddings anywhere.

I strive to tell your story as naturally and beautifully as possible. My goal is to capture as much emotion, excitement and love as I can. When you watch your video years from now, you should be able to feel the way you did the day you got married.

I live in Denver, but am willing to travel anywhere. I’d love to get a cup of coffee or schedule a phone call to discuss your wedding and make something unique for you!

Follow GPS Wedding Films on

20 Reviews for GPS Wedding Films

• Christina

Christina R. · Married on 07/20/2019

Greg is excellent!

Communicating with Greg was so easy. He took care of everything and we didn't have to worry about a thing with him. He was very responsive whenever I reached out to him which was great, especially being an out of state Bride! Our video was amazing and we couldn't have been happier with Greg's services. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 09/16/2019

Jared · Married on 12/08/2018

Would highly recommend!

The way in which Greg documented our special day was incredibly unique. His videos truly capture the love between a couple and their friends and families. His talent is evident not only in filming but also in post-production editing. Not living in Colorado made it difficult to decide our vendors, but we knew we were able to stop searching for a videographer once we found Greg. Greg was really great to work with throughout the entire process, and coordinated seamlessly with our photographer. We had a small wedding of ten people, and Greg was able to work with us and our budget to build the perfect package for us. We are so grateful! Thank you for memorializing so many moments that will bring us happiness for years to come.

Sent on 03/13/2019

GPS Wedding Films Pricing

GPS Wedding Films Price Rates

GPS Wedding Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 2500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2500
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
    Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Client Revisions
    Full Feature Video
    High-Def Video
    Highlight Video
    Multi. Cameras
    Multi. Locations
    Raw Footage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download
    USB Flash Drive
    USB Hard Drive

• Twin Flame Films Wedding Videographers

I have worked with Greg for many years. Greg has a great eye for finding special moments and manages to capture it in a way that is beautiful and unforgettable. Not only is he very talented with creating amazing images, he is also a great professional to work with. I would highly recommend Greg and I look forward to working with him soon.

• Swing Photo Colorado Wedding Photographers

I would highly recommend Greg if you are looking for a fun, easy-going videographer who has a knack for creating beautiful and artistic wedding videos that will make everyone cry, laugh and love. It's so wonderful finding a great videographer to work with and I look forward to every wedding I get to work with Greg!

• Denver Denver, Colorado, 80204 See on map
    414-326-9267 (Phone number)
    Location of (GPS Wedding Films)