GPS Wedding Films

Denver, Colorado View map Visit website
$3,000 Most Popular Price

$3,000 Most Popular Price

Hi, I'm Greg, a wedding and elopement photographer and videographer based in Colorado and available for destination weddings anywhere.

I strive to tell your story as naturally and beautifully as possible. My goal is to capture as much emotion, excitement and love as I can. When you watch your video years from now, you should be able to feel the way you did the day you got married.

I live in Denver, but am willing to travel anywhere. I’d love to get a cup of coffee or schedule a phone call to discuss your wedding and make something unique for you!

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Cameras

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,000

Multi. Cameras

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Client Revisions
Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
Multi. Locations
Raw Footage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

• Kaiti
    Kaiti J. Married on 05/23/2021

Greg is great!

Greg did a fantastic job on our wedding video! We have watched our highlight video so many times already and have enjoyed sharing it with family and friends. Due to COVID, I had a nearly two-year wedding planning process with two reschedules. Greg was incredibly accommodating and not only honored the original prices in our contract (signed in 2019, wedding ended up being in 2021), but also did not charge any type of rescheduling fee. Greg was professional, responsive, and so easy to work with. He was able to get multiple angles of our ceremony and toasts, despite being a one man show! Greg turned our highlight video and additional footage around in less than a month’s time. We are so glad we decided to hire Greg and now have this incredibly special way to look back on our day. I cannot recommend Greg enough.
    Kevin B. Married on 10/09/2019

Wonderful Experience

No wedding books, dresses in storage or ruby rings can transport us back to our wedding day like Greg's videos. He was so easy to work with, personable and unassuming. The final product he delivered us greatly exceeded our expectations. I highly recommend his services.
  • Christina
    Christina R. Married on 07/20/2019

Greg is excellent!

Communicating with Greg was so easy. He took care of everything and we didn't have to worry about a thing with him. He was very responsive whenever I reached out to him which was great, especially being an out of state Bride! Our video was amazing and we couldn't have been happier with Greg's services. Definitely recommend!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Twin Flame Films Twin Flame Films Wedding Videographers

I have worked with Greg for many years. Greg has a great eye for finding special moments and manages to capture it in a way that is beautiful and unforgettable. Not only is he very talented with creating amazing images, he is also a great professional to work with. I would highly recommend Greg and I look forward to working with him soon.

Swing Photo Colorado Swing Photo Colorado Wedding Photographers

I would highly recommend Greg if you are looking for a fun, easy-going videographer who has a knack for creating beautiful and artistic wedding videos that will make everyone cry, laugh and love. It's so wonderful finding a great videographer to work with and I look forward to every wedding I get to work with Greg!

Denver Denver, Colorado, 80204
Location of (GPS Wedding Films)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding