Neenah, WI 54956 Map · Phone number

About Going Your Way Travel

Assisting you during one of the most joyful times in your lives, whether it’s in the excitement of your honeymoon or destination wedding, is one of my greatest privileges. I'm your personal honeymoon assistant, sharing in your joy, working to alleviate your stress, and focusing on what matters most to you, including your unique personal preferences and budget, to ensure the most perfect honeymoon experience for you from start to finish.

Honeymoons are a memorable occasion that deserve the utmost attention and care. We're working together on a life-changing event, and I am privileged to be a part. I offer a quality of service that simply cannot be found by searching the internet, and yet my services are free. Congratulations, and I look forward to working with you!

Follow Going Your Way Travel on

wierenga med cruise2

2 Reviews for Going Your Way Travel

• Katya

Katya · Married on 06/15/2013

Ashley was fabulous at researching possible honeymoon destinations for us and giving her personal experiences and recommendations on all as we had never gone outside of the country on anything besides cruises and we were looking to go to a resort for this. We also had a problem at the airport leaving and when I called her poor thing I think it was 5 or 6 AM her time on a Saturday but she answered and jumped right on helping me find what options I may have to fix the issue and stayed in contact with us throughout the day and into the next as we also had luggage issues upon arrival. The peace of mind we had was great knowing she was there and she was wonderful in the service she provided both before and during her trip, we will gladly use her on all possible future trips!!!

Ryan · Married on 06/15/2013

Ashley was very helpful. We had complicated travel plans because we only wanted the kids to travel with us for one week, and then have them fly back home. Ashley arranged everything and it worked out perfectly.

Going Your Way Travel FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in? Destination Weddings, Group Travel / Tours, Honeymoons, Luxury Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in? Alaska, Caribbean, Central America, Dominican Republic, Hawaii, Mexico

• Neenah, 54956 See on map