GlimmerGloss by Chloe

Knoxville, TN View map Visit website

GlimmerGloss by Chloe is a wedding makeup artist based in Knoxville, Tennessee. Chloe Rader graduated from the Knoxville Aveda Institute, as well as Tennessee School of Beauty, and has over ten years of professional beauty experience. She is a licensed cosmetologist, and esthetician, and she specializes in airbrush makeup. She is an instructor for the Makeup Designory Academy, where she completed her certification in New York. Chloe understands the importance of helping a bride feel as comfortable and confident as possible on her wedding day, so she does everything she can to create a relaxing and fun experience for her each of her clients. If you are searching for a professional bridal beauty provider who will provide you with personalized services and make you look and feel stunning on your wedding day, contact GlimmerGloss by Chloe.

GlimmerGloss by Chloe provides consultations and makeup trials to brides who are interested in their services. They provide group services, and can accomodate bridal parties of up to 11 individuals. In terms of makeup services, this vendor specializes in airbrush makeup, and provides additional services such as: contour and natural makeup, eye makeup, false lashes, brow and lash tinting, and tattoo coverage. GlimmerGlossby Chloe also provides tweezing, and waxing services.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$85

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$85

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$60

$60

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Makeup
Licensed

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Threading
Tweezing
Waxing

What fitness/health services do you offer?

Classes

• Ashley
    Ashley P. Married on 07/08/2021

stress free and so fun

If your questioning whether to get your makeup done for an event of your wedding, seriously look no further! I am so weird about getting services done because I am so picky, but I am SOOOO grateful I listened to my gut and did it! We are from Chicago and got married in TN, so finding an artist I had to dig deep! I totally found Chloe from Instagram, stalked her work and booked asap!!! (HAHA) She is seriously so freakin' sweet and adorable. She is so confident and kicks a$$ at what she does! She made me feel so comfortable and at ease. My skin was flawless and so natural- which is exactly what I wanted. She is so good at her job and really grasps the vibe you want for you special day. Not to mention, everyone loved their look, not just me! I hope her and I cross paths again in someway! Chloe is the best! XOXO - Ashley P., from Chicago
  • Lacey
    Lacey P. Married on 12/12/2020

We love Chloe!!!

Chloe did makeup for my entire wedding party (bride, bridesmaids, mothers) and we all absolutely loved it!! From the airbrush foundation to the lashes, we really loved our looks and everyone felt beautiful and stunning! Chloe listened to what we all wanted and did not leave until every detail was perfect. I would definitely recommend her and plan to use her in the future for any special events!!
  • Sarah
    Sarah S. Married on 10/10/2020

She Made Me Pretty AND It Lasted All Day

Chloe did an amazing job. She did my makeup as well as the 4 other bridesmaids/groomswomen. I loved the airbrushed foundation as it was light but seamlessly covered my face. My makeup even survived the rain and sweat, so I was super impressed.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Pricing

9430 S Northshore Drive Knoxville, TN, 37922
Location of (GlimmerGloss by Chloe)

Other vendors in Knoxville for your wedding