9430 S Northshore Drive, Knoxville, TN 37922 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About GlimmerGloss by Chloe

GlimmerGloss by Chloe is a wedding makeup artist based in Knoxville, Tennessee. Chloe Rader graduated from the Knoxville Aveda Institute, as well as Tennessee School of Beauty, and has over eight years of professional beauty experience. She is a licensed cosmetologist, and esthetician, and she specializes in airbrush makeup. She is an instructor for the Makeup Designory Academy, where she completed her certification in New York. Chloe understands the importance of helping a bride feel as comfortable and confident as possible on her wedding day, so she does everything she can to create a relaxing and fun experience for her each of her clients. If you are searching for a professional bridal beauty provider who will provide you with personalized services and make you look and feel stunning on your wedding day, contact GlimmerGloss by Chloe.

GlimmerGloss by Chloe provides consultations and makeup trials to brides who are interested in their services. They provide group services, and can accomodate bridal parties of up to 11 individuals. In terms of makeup services, this vendor specializes in airbrush makeup, and provides additional services such as: contour and natural makeup, eye makeup, fake lashes, brow and lash tinting, and tattoo coverage. GlimmerGlossby Chloe also provides threading, tweezing, and waxing services.

Follow GlimmerGloss by Chloe on

GlimmerGloss by Chloe 2
GlimmerGloss by Chloe 3
  • Alex

Alex · Married on 03/09/2019

Working with Chloe was A DREAM!

Make-up is not something I wear heavily on a daily basis and it is not something I am savvy at, so for my big day there was no way I was going to leave it to myself to do my makeup. I wanted a look that was simple and clean, but still stunning. I wanted to look like an elevated version of myself and Chloe created that and MORE.

We had a trial together a few weeks before the wedding and I was nervous because this whole experience of having my makeup done was outside of my comfort zone. Chloe instantly put me at ease AND put up with all of my questions throughout our trial. The makeup look we created in the trial is almost identical to what we used on the wedding day….it was just THAT GOOD that we didn’t need to tweak it. After that trial, it made me even more excited for the wedding because I knew I was going to look and feel beautiful without a doubt.

On the wedding day she arrived on time and armed with her beauty arsenal. She made every single bridesmaid look amazing and I knew they each felt fabulous too. We all had airbrush foundation done which I would definitely recommend for a special occasion like this. I had a full coverage look, but it felt so light and airy on my face (not cakey at all). The makeup lasted ALL DAY, even through some tears, and I received more compliments than I could count.

Chloe made me look beautiful, but more than anything she made me feel beautiful which I think is much harder to do. I am looking for another excuse to have my makeup done by Chloe!!!!

Sent on 04/09/2019
    GlimmerGloss by Chloe 6
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 11/03/2018

Excellent Makeup Artist!

Chloe made sure that I looked amazing! Her gorgeous work lasted the entire day plus a 10 hour flight to Paris! She made me feel so beautiful for my big day!

Sent on 11/25/2018

GlimmerGloss by Chloe Pricing

GlimmerGloss by Chloe Price Rates

GlimmerGloss by Chloe FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Makeup, Licensed
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Threading, Tweezing, Waxing
  • What fitness/health services do you offer? Classes

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• GlimmerGloss by Chloe 1
    Trial + On-site Package

Makeup Trial + On-Site, (5% Off)

$155