9430 S Northshore Drive, Knoxville, TN 37922 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About GlimmerGloss by Chloe

GlimmerGloss by Chloe is a wedding makeup artist based in Knoxville, Tennessee. Chloe Rader graduated from the Knoxville Aveda Institute, as well as Tennessee School of Beauty, and has over eight years of professional beauty experience. She is a licensed cosmetologist, and esthetician, and she specializes in airbrush makeup. She is an instructor for the Makeup Designory Academy, where she completed her certification in New York. Chloe understands the importance of helping a bride feel as comfortable and confident as possible on her wedding day, so she does everything she can to create a relaxing and fun experience for her each of her clients. If you are searching for a professional bridal beauty provider who will provide you with personalized services and make you look and feel stunning on your wedding day, contact GlimmerGloss by Chloe.

GlimmerGloss by Chloe provides consultations and makeup trials to brides who are interested in their services. They provide group services, and can accomodate bridal parties of up to 11 individuals. In terms of makeup services, this vendor specializes in airbrush makeup, and provides additional services such as: contour and natural makeup, eye makeup, fake lashes, brow and lash tinting, and tattoo coverage. GlimmerGlossby Chloe also provides threading, tweezing, and waxing services.

Follow GlimmerGloss by Chloe on
1026100629413560320 n 51 1026355 157686238766060

19 Reviews for GlimmerGloss by Chloe

Morgan · Married on 11/02/2019

She’s fantastic!

Chloe was super helpful with my whole wedding planning experience. She offered an trial run to see what you like and didn’t Like. She takes her job very seriously and wants all her brides to feel like Queens on their big day!

Sent on 12/20/2019
  • Carly

Carly Lewallen · Married on 10/19/2019

Last Minute Savior

Chloe saved the day for me! I had another makeup artist lined up and she stopped messaging me back a couple of months before my wedding. I was trying to set up my makeup trail with her and the hairstylist (who worked together at a salon) and she just stopped responding. She last minute answered me but I already found a replacement. It was too stressful to have a vendor not respond for a month! Chloe was only available for my wedding at a last minute booking because it was her birthday weekend and she had planned to take the day off! She normally would have been booked for my prime fall wedding date! She felt bad for me and thankfully she made the decision to work with me, she also fit me in for a last minute trial since I had a hair and makeup trial and engagement photos already booked. Since the other makeup artist bailed I wasn't sure I would be able to get the stars to align again with everyone's schedules, but Chloe managed to make it work for me! I would note that she charges a booking fee that isn't a deposit towards services so factor that in to your budget! It was worth it to me because she fit me in last minute and I have never looked that flawless in my life! She found exactly the style of lash I was looking for and brought me three options to pick from. She did a phenomenal job on everyone's makeup ranging from 32-70. So talk your mom's and grandma's into getting professional makeup! So worth it! My photographer even commented that she had never seen wedding makeup as gorgeous as mine. I felt amazing! Chloe is fun and sweet, I honestly got so lucky that the person I initially booked flaked on me! Oh she also brought me a chicken biscuit which was super appreciated! Book her now before she doesn't have any dates left!

Sent on 12/20/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

GlimmerGloss by Chloe Pricing

GlimmerGloss by Chloe Price Rates

GlimmerGloss by Chloe FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 60.00
    $ 60.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Makeup
    Licensed
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Brow/Lash Tinting
    Tattoo Coverage
  • What hair removal services do you offer?
    Threading
    Tweezing
    Waxing
  • What fitness/health services do you offer?
    Classes

• 9430 S Northshore Drive Knoxville, TN, 37922 See on map
    Location of (GlimmerGloss by Chloe)