GlimmerGloss by Chloe

9430 S Northshore Drive, Knoxville, TN 37922 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About GlimmerGloss by Chloe

GlimmerGloss by Chloe is a wedding makeup artist based in Knoxville, Tennessee. Chloe Rader graduated from the Knoxville Aveda Institute, as well as Tennessee School of Beauty, and has over eight years of professional beauty experience. She is a licensed cosmetologist, and esthetician, and she specializes in airbrush makeup. Chloe understands the importance of helping a bride feel as comfortable and confident as possible on her wedding day, so she does everything she can to create a relaxing and fun experience for her each of her clients. If you are searching for a professional bridal beauty provider who will provide you with personalized services and make you look and feel stunning on your wedding day, contact GlimmerGloss by Chloe.

GlimmerGloss by Chloe provides consultations and makeup trials to brides who are interested in their services. They provide group services, and can accomodate bridal parties of up to 11 individuals. In terms of makeup services, this vendor specializes in airbrush makeup, and provides additional services such as: contour and natural makeup, eye makeup, fake lashes, brow and lash tinting, and tattoo coverage. GlimmerGloss bu Chloe also provides threading, tweezing, and waxing services.

Follow GlimmerGloss by Chloe on
Beautiful smile

9 Reviews for GlimmerGloss by Chloe

Gabrielle · Married on 10/17/2018

A dream come true

Absolutely incredible! I was honestly nervous to have my makeup done for my wedding because I usually wear a very natural look and I didn’t want to feel overdone for my big day. Chloe, absolutely made my dreams come true! I felt like an absolute princess!

Lauramarie · Married on 10/13/2018

I could not have asked for a better makeup artist for my wedding day!

Chloe went above and beyond to make me feel beautiful on my wedding day. I am so grateful I chose her, and she will continue to be my first choice to do my makeup in the future. I highly recommend her!

GlimmerGloss by Chloe Pricing

GlimmerGloss by Chloe Price Rates

GlimmerGloss by Chloe FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Makeup, Licensed
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Threading, Tweezing, Waxing
  • What fitness/health services do you offer? Classes

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• GlimmerGloss by Chloe 1
    Trial + On-site Package

Makeup Trial + On-Site, (5% Off)

$155