2624 Hillgate Court, Richmond, VA 23233 Map · Phone number

About Glamour Linens

At Glamour Linens you can find the perfect linen for any event! at affordable prices!

that's what we are specialized at ... all about fabrics... from clothnapkins to the most beatiful unique designed tablecloth!

we offer free consultation! all we need to find what are you looking for is your themed and color scheme.We have unique designes with a large selection using quality fabrics to create an extensive variety of modern and elegant linens. We are confident youll find the perfect linen for your event!

wheter you are looking for the classic looking polyester or the elegant mate shantung finish!

Impress your guest while still keeping to your budget!

• Decorating Divas

Glamour Linens 5
  • Lara

Lara Mossler · Married on 09/14/2019

Absolutely perfect

Loved working with Mariana! She’s got amazing stuff and loved everything about it.

Sent on 10/23/2019
  • Z

Zoe · Married on 06/16/2018

Mariana was incredible to work with. I went into our wedding planning fairly unenthusiastic about linen choices and left our appointment SO excited with our choices. Mariana met my needs and understood my (and my planner's) vision for the wedding. It looked absolutely beautiful and came together perfectly. She was also very reasonable and worked with us on budget. I HIGHLY recommend Glamour Linens.

Glamour Linens 6
    Sent on 08/15/2018

Chelsea · Married on 06/10/2017

Mariana with Glamour Linens is a wonderful resource for any event! I am a wedding planner in Richmond, and she is my go-to for specialty linens. If she doesn't have a design you are looking for, she will go to lengths to get it into her inventory. She has high-quality, beautiful items, and she will make sure you are personally taken care of every step of the way. Look no further for making you tables stunning for your next event!

Glamour Linens 7
    Glamour Linens 8
    Glamour Linens 9
    Glamour Linens 10
    Sent on 01/18/2018

• DESIGNS BY JANICE FLORIST
    DESIGNS BY JANICE FLORIST Wedding Florists

Love the staff and owner of the company! They do a wonderful job. They also have a great choice to chooses from. Very professional. We always look forward to working with them.

• 2624 Hillgate Court Richmond, 23233 See on map