Lone Tree, Colorado, Lone Tree, CO 80124 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Meet the Team

About Glam x Glow Beauty

Glam x Glow Beauty is located in Lone Tree, CO and specializes in makeup for the bride & bridal parties wedding day needs! Weddings are already alot of work for everyone involved! I would to eliminate some of that stress with my experience & understanding of communication from artist to client, attention to detail, organization & professionalism. I have a great understanding of expectations & styles whether that be a full glam or just enhancing your natural beauty- experience ranging from fair to deep skintones. I like to listen intently to ensure full satisfaction! The day of, should be the least of your worries in the entire wedding process and I would love to be apart of making that a reality and turning your special day into a magical experience every bride should have!

• Asian-owned

14 Reviews for Glam x Glow Beauty

• Emily

Emily M. · Getting married on 10/16/2021

Happy Bride!

Leah did an AMAZING JOB! She is so professional and made my vision come to life! My makeup stayed all night and I couldn’t be happier! Thank you so much Leah

Sent on 03/20/2021
  • Michelle

Michelle S. · Married on 07/17/2021

Naturally beautiful!

Leah gave me a natural makeup look for my engagement photo shoot. She listened to what I wanted and exceeded my expectations. She gave me fuller eyebrows and chose natural lashes. The entire look made me feel so pretty. Overall, she was punctual, professional, and kind. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 03/21/2021

Glam x Glow Beauty Pricing

Glam x Glow Beauty Price Rates

Glam x Glow Beauty FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 100
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 100
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 120
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 120
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 90
    $ 90
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Assistant Fee
    Gratuity
    Travel Fee
    Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Makeup
    Men's Grooming
    Group Discounts
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Wedding Party Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

Team of Glam x Glow Beauty

Leah

Leah

Owner

I started out as a freelance artist over 15 years ago in Los Angeles, CA. I worked for MAC Cosmetics in West L.A and recieved training & certifications, runway & application. Througout my career I have worked on set with Joes jeans, grassmonkey, and assisted seasoned makeup artist from The Wall Group as well as a personal makeup artist to adult star Yurizan Beltran. I worked on weddings, engagements, photoshoots and special event makeup ranging in makeup looks from full face glam, high fashion to natural glam brides. I took a step back from the makeup world when I moved to Colorado to take care of my newborn son, but realizing a few years in, makeup was still a passion of mine, I decided 2 years ago to return to makeup & go to Aesthetics school to broaden my knowledge into skincare & Brow lamination & eyelash extentions and where I also recieved advanced makeup certification.Thoroughly enjoying the proccess of starting over in Colorado with makeup & all other things beauty!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Lone Tree, Colorado Lone Tree, CO, 80124 See on map
    562-306-1116 (Phone number)
    Location of (Glam x Glow Beauty)