Gitchell's Photography

• Tall + Small Photography
  • Megan Tabelon Photography

4 Reviews for Gitchell's Photography

Lauren · Married on 03/24/2018

Christa and Bruce Gitchell are quite the team. Daniel and I loved working with them for our engagement photos and our wedding photos all the same. We are so thankful they are more than just wedding photographers because we'll be using them for so many other occasions! Christa and Bruce go ABOVE & BEYOND to make sure they capture every moment of your special day. We got so much more than a photographer hiring them because they spent the whole day with us making sure everything was just perfect. They captured the couple of shots I was interested in getting but mostly used their own creativity to put the pictures together. I couldn't be more happy with my photography selection as this area was very important me.

Sent on 04/01/2018

Priscilla · Married on 10/05/2013

We started using Christa as a photographer before we were ever engaged so she has been doing photos for us for awhile now, I have to say she is the most AMAZING photographer and friend. She is always willing to go that extra mile to make things just perfect for you and has the best personality that you just cant love. Her pictures are gorgeous and her style is exquisite!!!!

Sent on 11/01/2013

Carrie · Married on 12/10/2005

AWESOME!!!!

Sent on 01/25/2007

• 79 East Market Street Harrisonburg, 22801 See on map
    Location of (Gitchell's Photography)