GG Beauty Artistry

Evans, GA View map

GG Beauty Artistry is a travel beauty business based out of Augusta, Georgia. Gaby Gumus is a licensed cosmetologist and professional makeup artist who provides in-salon and on-site beauty services. Beauty is her passion! She specializes in makeup and hairstyling. After nearly a decade in the industry, Gaby is well-rounded and highly skilled in the world of beauty. Building her artistic techniques over the years has allowed her the ability to create countless amounts of makeup and hair looks. She believes her work is an art and strives to deliver beautiful results in every application. She wants all of her clients to feel comfortable yet feel like the very best version of themselves on their special day. For more pictures, please checkout my social media and/or website.

Wedding Info

At this time, all weddings are booked up to 1 year in advance. A deposit and contract is required for booking. Hair and makeup services are offered and accommodation maximum are to be determined. Long distance travel for onsite weddings is available. For booking information, please visit my website for a bridal inquiry and I will email me you back as soon as possible.

• Bridal makeup
  • Clip-in applications
  • Group Services
  • Color and Cut packages
  • Woman-owned

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Salon

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Coloring
Haircuts
Keratin
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Brianna E. Married on 12/18/2021

Wedding hair/makeup

Gaby did the most amazing job on my wedding hair and makeup-she also did my bridesmaids and made sure everyone was happy. She even stopped in to do a final touch up on my makeup (in the middle of leaving) after I cried during my first look. I would absolutely recommend her!
    Lindsay S. Married on 10/23/2021

Bridal makeup- classic

Gabby did an amazing job on my wedding makeup! I would recommend her to any upcoming bride, you won’t regret it!!
  • Jessica
    Jessica W. Married on 09/25/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

BOOK HER for your wedding!!

Gaby was absolutely amazing! She listened to what I wanted and was able to give me the most beautiful hair and makeup for my wedding! I wanted a more subtle look, and she was able to do that while still making me look elevated. She matched my coloring perfectly (which even I find hard to do). I was hesitant about lashes, but she used individuals so they wouldn't be uncomfortable but gave my eyes the pop they needed for pictures. She answered all of my questions and helped me decide exactly what I wanted for my look. She is also so fun and sweet. It was such a fun experience going to her the morning of the wedding. She was super reasonably priced too. I can not recommend her enough. Book her! You will be so glad you did.
  • illustration stars

5.0 out of 5 rating , 116 Reviews
    · Wedding Planners

3970 Columbia Road Evans, GA, 30901
706-496-0483
Location of (GG Beauty Artistry)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding