Gatlinburg's Little Log Wedding Chapel

$3k - $5k For 100 Guests
Up to 100 guests

$3k - $5k For 100 Guests
Up to 100 guests

Gatlinburg's Little Log Wedding Chapel is a countryside wedding venue that is located in Gatlinburg, Tennessee. Nestled in the Great Smoky Mountains of Gatlinburg, the venue has a wedding chapel with a charming rustic appeal that is surrounded by a lush green lawn and beautiful pond with fountain.

Facilities and Capacity
Gatlinburg's Little Log Wedding Chapel offers cozy cabins where couples and guests can relax after the wedding. It is also able to accommodate indoor and outdoor ceremonies. The venue can host a maximum of 100 guests.

The Gatlinburg's Little Log Wedding Chapel offers a personalized wedding favors and customized photo albums for the couples. It also offers a variety of services including:

• Accommodations
  • Bridal suite
  • Cake
  • Clean up
  • Event planning
  • Event rentals
  • Lighting/sound

Accommodation
The venue also provide accommodations at the Little Log Vacation Rentals, where most of the cabin rentals are conveniently found in the same location as they are close to the Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge and all of the area attractions.

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Clean Up
Event Planning
Lighting/Sound
Parking
Set Up

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Barn
Campsite/Cabin
Religious

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Elopements

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
Cake
Clean Up
Event Planner
Event Rentals
Get Ready Rooms
Lighting / Sound

What event items are available?

Aisle Runners
Audio Equipment
Chairs
Chair Covers
Decor

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

April
July
August
October

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January
February
March
December

• Melissa
    Melissa M. Married on 06/25/2022

They was amazing

There photography was amazing so was the preacher luv this place 🧡🧡

Gatlinburg's Little Log Wedding Chapel's reply:

Thank you Melissa! So glad you are pleased with your experience here at Little Log Wedding Chapel. Stop in and visit sometime when you're back in the area.
    Casey M. Married on 03/31/2019

Friendly and Efficient Staff, Beautiful Grounds, Perfection

My husband and I cannot be happier with the beautiful wedding ceremony that Gatlinburg's Little Log Wedding Chapel provided us on our wedding day. I'd always been told to be flexible when thinking about our wedding day because things will always go wrong, but I found the exact opposite to be true. My family was treated so well and my husband and I were accommodated with our little changes all the way up to 2 days before the wedding! The ceremony was BEAUTIFUL, personal and very sweet, which is amazing since we met the pastor 20 minutes before the ceremony! After the ceremony, we were whisked outside to take our wedding pictures with Kevin, who made our picture taking experience both effortless and enjoyable. The fresh flowers were BEAUTIFUL and the silk flower decor was breathtaking. The grounds are very well kept and so adorably quaint. We didn't have a cake tasting, but the cake was both adorable and SO. GOOD. All of our guests loved it! Seriously, book/purchase everything through them. They will make your life so much easier and will provide you with quality products/services. I cannot gush enough about our wonderful wedding at Gatlinburg's Little Log Wedding Chapel. It was exactly what we hoped for on our wedding day.

Gatlinburg's Little Log Wedding Chapel's reply:

Casey, we cannot thank you enough for taking the time to leave such a sweet review. You and Eric were such a pleasure to work with. I could see such a special relationship between the two of you. It was truly a pleasure to play a small part in your wedding day. I pray you two have a long and blessed life together. - Deirdre
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie Married on 09/01/2018
    My ceremony was by far the best part of my wedding day. I wish you were able to do your reception with them as well because my reception was completely ruined by a very rude manager, but when I look back on this day, I am so happy that I will have fond memories of how beautiful my ceremony went. Scott did a wonderful job accommodating an out of town, control-freak bride and never once had an attitude about it (unlike Patty @ Calhoun's for my reception). Def ask who they recommend for a reception, but you won't regret going with this little gem of a chapel!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Alvin's Kitchen Alvin's Kitchen Wedding Caterers

Fabulous wedding chapel!

Gary Winger Photography Gary Winger Photography Wedding Photographers

Little log wedding chapel is the smokies #1 premier wedding chapel offering only the best service and products for brides and grooms coming to the area for a destination wedding. I have worked with them for about 6 years and the one thing that always is the focus is "how do we make our product the best it can be for our brides and grooms". I am pleased to also be the photolab for all their printing. I get to see all the creative ways they are pushing the photography envelope, and I will tell you it is second to none. Just go to their website or their facebook page and see for yourself. It is a pleasure to endorse this chapel and its staff. I can tell you, you will find no better people or products in the area.

945 Glades Road Gatlinburg, 37738
Location of (Gatlinburg's Little Log Wedding Chapel)

Gatlinburg's Little Log Wedding Chapel frequently asked questions

What items and services are included in the starting site fee at Gatlinburg's Little Log Wedding Chapel?

Gatlinburg's Little Log Wedding Chapel includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee:
  • Bridal Suite
  • Clean Up
  • Event Planning
  • Lighting/Sound
  • Parking
  • Set Up

What are the most important characteristics of Gatlinburg's Little Log Wedding Chapel in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by Gatlinburg's Little Log Wedding Chapel for wedding events is known for:
  • Barn
  • Campsite/Cabin
  • Religious

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at Gatlinburg's Little Log Wedding Chapel for wedding events?

Gatlinburg's Little Log Wedding Chapel offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:
  • Indoor
  • Uncovered Outdoor

What kind of wedding events does Gatlinburg's Little Log Wedding Chapel offer?

Gatlinburg's Little Log Wedding Chapel offers the following types of wedding events:
  • Ceremony
  • Elopements

What services does Gatlinburg's Little Log Wedding Chapel offer for wedding events?

Gatlinburg's Little Log Wedding Chapel offers the following services for wedding events:
  • Accommodations
  • Cake
  • Clean Up
  • Event Planner
  • Event Rentals
  • Get Ready Rooms
  • Lighting / Sound

What furniture and decorations does Gatlinburg's Little Log Wedding Chapel have available for wedding events?

Gatlinburg's Little Log Wedding Chapel offers the following furniture and decor items for weddings:
  • Aisle Runners
  • Audio Equipment
  • Chairs
  • Chair Covers
  • Decor

What percentage of users recommend Gatlinburg's Little Log Wedding Chapel and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Gatlinburg's Little Log Wedding Chapel is recommended by 93% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 5 in quality of service, 5 in professionalism, 4.9 in average response time, 4.9 in flexibility and 4.9 in value.

Other vendors in Knoxville for your wedding

Wedding Venues