Gateway Photobooth

O Fallon, MO View map

Gateway Photobooth is a full service photobooth rental company. Our most popular package is our 4 hour all-inclusive packages for one low price . No hidden costs or extra fees! Surprise your guests with an authentic photobooth at your reception!! A photobooth provides hours of unforgettable fun and priceless pictures. With duplicate photostrip prints, your guests will take home a special favor and you will have a scrapbook filled with pictures and written sentiments from your special day!! Also introducing, YOUR BOOTH, YOUR WAY! with prices starting at just $600! Call to reserve your booth today!

Want Something BIGGER? Check out our unique "open air" photobooth.

314-920-PRTY (7789)

tim@gatewayphotobooth.com

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup

What event items are available?

Dance Floor
Decor
Lights
Photo booth
  • katieronk
    Katie Married on 05/22/2010
    So Fun! Gateway Photobooth made the cutest guest book for my husband and I . Everyone loved all the fun props and visited the booth several times. I loved the pictures on the outside. They did a great job of keeping it fun.
    Lori Married on 05/01/2010
    This was so much fun at my daughters wedding in May that we have hired them for our other daughters wedding in Sept. The guest loved it and said our wedding receiption was the best.

Deals

Gateway Photobooth 1
Offer
Surprise your guests with the nostalgia of an Authentic Photobooth and save $200 on our All Inclusive Package!

Spirited Heart Banquet Center Spirited Heart Banquet Center Banquet Halls

Gateway Photobooth has been at my facility many times over the past 3 years. They are very professional company. The guests have had a lot of fun with the dress ups & costumes they offer as part of their service. Even myself and employees have had fun going into the booth and acting like a bunch of nuts while having our pictures taken. I would highly recommend this company for any function.

Absolute Class DJ Company, LLC Absolute Class DJ Company, LLC Wedding DJs

Gateway Photobooth offers a great and fun service! Every wedding should have a photo booth. The guests love it! Shawn Woods, Absolute Class DJ Co.

1482 Soaring Eagle Dr O Fallon, 63366
3149207789
Location of (Gateway Photobooth)

Other vendors in St. Louis for your wedding