Gabrielle Grace Photography

North Hero, VT View map Visit website
1 review
$2,300 Most Popular Price

$2,300 Most Popular Price

Do you want to see your wedding day photos the next day? I think yes! Most photographers take 2-8 weeks to deliver a sneak peek and/or full gallery. Do you want to be able to pick the editing style? I offer warm tones, light & airy or bold colors for editing, & black and white photos are always included! I am based in Vermont but travel all over New England and beyond. I keep my prices affordable and quality high. I build a friendship with every client so everyone is sooo comfortable on their big day! I do light posing and candid photography. I have male and female assistants that also double as second photographers based on your preference.

Wedding day coverage with Gabrielle Grace Photography includes moving with couples between venues, as well as an engagement session. Gabby photographs 30 sessions per year so as to entirely focus on the needs of each couple. Depending on client selections, this professional will provide additional hours, portraiture, and the services of a second photographer. Furthermore, Gabby is willing to travel to cover destination weddings.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,900

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,300

Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Alison
    Alison P. Married on 09/18/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

We had an extremely positive experience!

Gabby was very approachable, professional, kind, and easy to work with. She was open to our ideas and gave us her ideas when we asked. She was very friendly! We had a wonderful experience and have amazing pictures to show for our special day. So much gratitude for Gabrielle Grace Photography!
illustration stars

Gabrielle Grace Photography 1
Exclusive

Pricing

146 Windridge Ln, North Hero, VT 05474 North Hero, VT, 05474
Location of (Gabrielle Grace Photography)

Other vendors in Burlington for your wedding