GA Coastal Glam

Saint Simons Island, GA View map Visit website

Based in Saint Simons Island, Georgia, GA Coastal Glam provides onsite hair and makeup services for couples and their wedding party. This artist works to make everyone feel welcome and will customize their services to suit each client's hair and skin type. They work closely with couples to match their needs and wants, to ensure that they stand at the altar looking and feeling their best.

GA Coastal Glam offers trials to soon-to-be-weds, as a chance for them to experiment with different styles and find the look that best suits them. This artist works with airbrush makeup as well as traditional application, to give their clients a weightless, photo-ready appearance. Couples and their wedding party will have an array of hairstyles to choose from, whether they prefer loose elegant curls, or detailed updos. Your vision will be their main priority, and they will strive to make you and your entourage feel pampered and relaxed.

• Woman-owned

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Men's Grooming
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Tattoo Coverage

• Mallory
    Mallory H. Getting married on 07/10/2022

Thank you Mallory!

Mallory is the best! She did day of hair & make up for me, the bridesmaids, and MOB/G! She listened to everyone’s requests, made them look flawless all while sticking to the day of schedule. My hair and make up stayed perfect all night, even after a small rain shower and for my hair to stay put in that humidity was a miracle itself. She also did hair & make up the night before for the rehearsal dinner. 100% would recommend working with Mallory for you wedding.
    Ashley M. Married on 07/03/2021

Amazing Artist - 10/10 Recommend!!

Mallory is wonderful! So much attention to details and tailors to get you the perfect look!!
  • Katie
    Katie C. Married on 04/17/2021

AMAZING!!! So happy with my wedding makeup and hair

Mallory is incredible! She did my hair and makeup for my wedding, as well as my bridesmaids and my moms. She is the best out there. Easy to get in touch with, on time, a perfectionist (in the best way). She’s AMAZING! Book her NOW! you won’t regret it!

Pricing

GA Coastal Glam Price Rates

Team

Mallory Sailors
Mallory Sailors
Owner/Artist

I'm Mallory, a passionate, hard working, out spoken, grateful stylist from Athens, GA. After 6 years behind a chair, I started working for Bombshell Creations travelling all over North Georgia making up brides and their parties, I found my purpose. I love forming relationships with my brides and their parties, I couldn't imagine doing anything else at this point. With a love for the outdoors, slower living, and the coastal community, I decided in 2021 to take my business south, to Saint Simons Island. With over 500 weddings under my belt I look forward to working many more in the South East!

1500 Demere Road Saint Simons Island, GA, 31522
Location of (GA Coastal Glam)

Other vendors in Jacksonville for your wedding