Crofton, MD 21114 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,000
  • Photos & Videos 4

About Fredrick Franklin Films

Fredrick Franklin Films is a small film company that specializes in created amazing memorable wedding vignettes for couples in and around the DC Metro Area. With over 15 years of experience, Fredrick makes it his primary duty to provide every client with an amazing finished product that they will be able to watch over and over for years to come. Using only the best equipment and software, he is one of the few that guarantees that you will be completely satisfied with this work.

• Rivion Weddings
  • Reflexion Videography
  • G1 Studios
  • ATC Photography & Video

Photos 1 Photos
Videos 3 Videos

3 Reviews for Fredrick Franklin Films

Annelise · Married on 09/03/2016

I just got my wedding video back from Fredrick Franklin Films and I was blown away. He truly knew how to capture the most important day of my life in motion and the finished product was breathtaking.
    He really put time and effort into our video and he offers his services at such a reasonable price. Throughout the day, he was everywhere and managed to get everything without drawing attention to himself or the equipment used…which is truly impressive. He acted in a very professional manner and my husband and I truly enjoyed working with him.
    I can’t thank him enough for the memories that we will cherish for the rest of our lives! <3

Sent on 10/04/2016

Courtney · Married on 09/27/2014

I LOVE FREDRICK!!!! He was a dream to work with. He was so flexible,so responsive, so attentive, etc. The day of our wedding, no one even noticed he was there capturing the day. We haven't gotten our full video yet, we just got married 9/27/14, but the teaser vide Fredrick sent so far is absolutely stunning!

Sent on 10/06/2014

Stephanie · Married on 10/18/2014

0.0

I hired Fredrick to video my sister's wedding on 10/18/2014. I found him through Groupon and paid him in full via paypal, which was my mistake, on August 1, 2014.

On the day of my sister's wedding, Fredrick did not show up without a call, e-mail, text, or any other kind of communication. We had no videographer and were forced to use cell phone cameras to get video of the event. I didn't hear from Fredrick until the Monday following the wedding after I sent him an e-mail first. He claimed that he had been in a bad car accident with his daughter and shut off from the world until the time of his e-mail. Whether or not that is true, I don't know, but what I do know is that he was posting to his personal Twitter account (which is linked to his business account) during the time of the wedding and in the hours leading up to it and following it about partying with no mention of any kind of accident involving himself or his daughter.

Fredrick assured me that my refund would be to me by that Friday as it had to be transferred to his bank account from paypal. Well, Friday came and went and I didn't have a refund. After that Fredrick just said I'd have my refund "soon" and accused me of having people call him regarding the Groupon. Something I don't have the time or the energy to do. After speaking with my attorney, I contacted paypal who directed me to my credit card company to have them file a claim with paypal. My credit card company was awesome in providing me a refund right away while they submitted the claim through paypal. I haven't heard anything from Fredrick since. Beware before making arrangements for your wedding! You don't get a re-do when your videographer doesn't show up.

Sent on 11/03/2014

Fredrick Franklin Films's reply:

This review is completely incorrect.

I was hired by the sister to film a wedding. The days leading up the wedding, I could not get in contact with either the sister or bride. I ask them days before the wedding for a schedule/program for the wedding in order to be prepared for the wedding. I never heard back from them.

A full refund was issued.

• Crofton, 21114 See on map
    Location of (Fredrick Franklin Films)